Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

3 answers to this question

On 8/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, arun chikkanna said:

I am located in India and looking for Hotstar in 43UF770T model LG TV. When can we expect it?

I believe your TV originally shipped with webOS 2, although it may have received and upgrade to webOS 3, you would need to check in the setting to confirm the version.  If you find that it is webOS 2 then I am afraid that Hotstar, not LG, have made the decision not support that earlier version of the platform.

6 hours ago, arun chikkanna said:

I see web os version as 2.2.1-2147 (beehive -biscayne). How to upgrade web os to 3.0?  Also TV’s general os is 04.05 and no more updates found when I try to find for updates 

Hi Arun,

Unfortunately you seem like you are stuck with webOS 2 so I am afraid that the only way to get HOTSTAR would be to get a streaming device like a ROKU (if it has the required app).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.