Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sushith
      Please can anyone help me to get the location Code for India for  LG 55UM7340PVA 2019 model.
    • By Bhavesh
      Hi,
      HotStar is very popular application in india which allows you to watch tv shows/movies and lot more.
      I don't see its app available on LG Store.
      Any plan to launch Hotstar app for WebOS Store??
      Thanks,
      Bhavesh
    • By rd.prasanna
      Hi Team,

i had brought LG 49UJ75 from UAE and now i moved back india,
      while tring to change the location to india, its not listed in the TV,  when i googled how to change location i came to know it can be done using service remote.
      now what code should i enter so that my TV can allow me to select India as my locationa and i can download HOTSTAR which is not availabe in 
      Area Option : 4971
      Continent Index :107
      Language & country : JA
      HW Steeings : AJ JA IL
      these are the current setting in TV.

Kindly provide me the setting which enable india location.
      Thanks in advance
      Prasanna

• By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store
    • By rajasekar reddy
      I bought my tv in Dubai to india.the location shows purchased place.now I want to change area code.pl tell me the Indian area code number so that I can get charged the location