Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

numerone

OLED55C8 and Hotbird 6-7a-8 satellite

Question

Hello, i'm new on this forum and I buyed an LG 55C8 Tv. I'm italian and I have problems to set the DVB-S signal.
The tv report a series of satellite and has setted as free satellite only TVSat that is the free provider of my zone including rai and mediaset.
I have not a tvsat smartcam and my system is setted on free wifi on hotbird 6, 7a or 8.
TVSat is on Hotbird 13, so the signal is not received.

I tried to set the satellite custom settings from myself but I have no luck.

I post the picture of my old tv with the correct settings, if anyone want to help me i will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20190624_185640.jpg

1 answer to this question

I solved from myself using the suggestion of another forum.
Hotbird 6/7a/8 is now called hotbird 13, so the presetted setting was good.
My connector was broken, i have redone it and now the preselection works great,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ironmonkey
      Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's.
      I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message.
      As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem.
      My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
    • By OSMAN
      When i get LG webOS TV , am i gonna have the access to watch free LIVE channels such as beIN SPORTS or CBC NEWS  and others

• By Amir Abulajras
      Hey guys i live in spain and i have the  lg 43UK6300PLB smart tv.... the problem is my connectivity speed i have 600mbps download and upload at home but the problem is wheni go to smart tv web and go to fast.com or go to speed .net i only get 90mbps max i tried wired and i tried wifi ... and the ping on the tv gets up to 140 to 200 i mean why i checked everything reset everything and i still get that amount as max and when i do the test run on my laptop i get the full 600mbps!!! i am just mad as i couldnt figure it out... i tried all online solutions but nothin!! please help
    • By Cengiz Haskan
      Hello Everyone,
      Model: 49SJ800V-ZB (WebOS 05.80.60)
      I have no problems with TV broadcasts.
      I updated to last official version  a few days ago. When I try to watch videos through internet applications or web browser, I encounter such a situation. For example, the incident I encountered in watching a YouTube video. It can't be watch in this way.  I think it's software problem.
      The factory defaults have been restored twice but it hasn't changed. I couldn't find a solution.  What can I do? Thx.