Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Indrani Rajendran
      Hi,
      When we try to play HLS stream in production app in LG tv (some models LG 49UH652V , LG UK6700PVD) it enters into infinite buffering state. In debug mode using webOSIDE could see `loadedmetadata` event is not getting triggered by video-player.
      It works randomly says 1 in 10 attempts able to play the content.
      I tried with youtube and other apps as well, looks like all the LIVE streams are entering into infinite buffering state.
      Can you please advice why live streams (HLS) are not playable in some LG TV's?  Is there any work around to resolve this issue? Please assist.
      Regards,
      Indrani
    • By Noel Walker
      When trying to load the Plex app on an LGWebOs smart TV, app says :-
      CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION    Error CODE : -337
      This may be a temporary issue. 
      Please try again later. 
      (RETRY)     (EXIT APP)

Firstly my network connection is fine. Netflix and YouTube loads and runs just seamlessly. This has only been happening in the last few months If I (RETRY) after a long wait sometimes it connects and loads correctly or I get the same error again. I have tried other Plex clients on my home server and they work just fine.  Specs:
      LG OLED65C8PTA TV running Web OS 04.10.15. LG Plex client app is version 2.1.6 from Sep 2016 Plex server is on my QNAP NAS and at version 1.13.5.291 from Sep 2018. I guess my question is, if the LG Plex client app hasn't changed since 2016 and my Plex server is working for other clients, then what is going wrong?
      Cheers
      Noel

• By rob55meyer
      Please develop an app to allow CBS access subscribers to download it to their LG TV.  ROKU has it as well as Amazon Fire
      Thanks