Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Ronald Fraser

43" 2018 TV off for repair

Question

My LG TV picture was turning very dark and no amount of adjustment was helping, eventually finished watching in vivid mode, but this was difficult and very washed-out looking, I contacted LG who rightly told me that it was a a couple of months out of the 1 year warranty, and promptly gave me the 2 fingers, anyway I contacted John Lewis,  (the retailer) whom I had forgotten about them giving a 2 year warranty (brilliant) anyway an engineer came out, took one look at the picture and said something about the "blue LED's" and the panel needs replacing (no idea what he was talking about), so it's off for repair, I'm a little disappointed as my research was that lg was one of the best, has anyone else had a similar problem ? 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rupert
      Anybody have any luck in installing developer mode app in  WP400-JP webos player ?

• By René Krell
      I've recently bought a LG OLED C9 PLA TV set, installed the latest version of firmware WebOS 4.71.XX. I like the WebOS interface, but there is one thing I absolutely don't understand and would appreciate to get solved:
      I use the single tuner in both modes, satellite and antenna.
      I'd like to have mixed favorites list from stations received from antenna and satellite and browsing between them without explicitly switching to satellite or antenna mode, thus having WebOS to automatically set satellite or antenna mode depending on the chosen station from the favorites list.
      At the moment this is quite difficult to handle: Open the list from RC, open the filter (yellow button), switch between antenna/satellite -> the list is reset to All, again choose the favorites list of my choice.
      I know it is possible to add mixed tuner mode stations to favorites, but there is always shown the portion matching the currently set tuner mode. This is quite difficult to handle.
      Isn't there another way?

• By Mitzy
      My LGwebos3 suddenly started to display a floating text box that reads " FACTORY MODE [How to go to user mode] Press Instop Key in a remote control." The tv image also suddenly has a green or sometimes blue tint to it and it resets to factory settings every time I turn it off. I have pressed every remote button in search is the Instop Key and checked the user manual... No luck! I bought he T.V. About two months ago. Issue started randomly but have been unable to resolve it. Help please!   By the way, the green tint is only there is using coaxial or HDMI but when I access the settings menu of the tv, it looks perfectly fine... Frustrated!
    • By CuriousUser
      What would be the best way to approach this. I tried to search for VLC player in apps and used the search function and nothing.
      Im planning on downloading some movies from usenet onto my pc, put them on a usb stick and watch them on my tv by putting the usb stick in my tv.
      Best way to approach this? what file type is supported by webos or the default video player on the LG 32LK6200?

Kind of a noob at this btw, I know some people might say go read and endless long tutorial or 'get your research done'. Well i dont feel like spending several days or dozens of hours getting that done. The wheel has allready been invented so kindly share the information.

Thanks allready to the people who are willing to allow me and my family watch some good movies with the kids :)