Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mikeymert

This File cannot be recognised

Question

Hi all,

I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files.

all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.

any help massively appreciated 

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kunal Mali
      Respected Sir/ Madam
      other .apk file can't installation on my LG Smart TV,
      Please suggest
    • By MalcolmW
      I have recently purchased a LG 55NANO86 TV.  Great TV which I am still getting used to!  I have a question about compatibility of the LG built in web browser functionality with the iFollow football streaming service, used in the UK (and elsewhere).  This is a paid for service which allows streamling of live football games.  I have tried several times unsucessfully to use the built in LG browser on the TV to access and watch a game.  Whilst it successfully shows the iFollow website and allows purchase of the stream, unfortunately the link to the live stream which should pop up a window with the stream, fails to load properly and leaves either a blank screen or a screen with the stop icon displayed.  Does anyone know if this is a known incompatibility issue or am I doing something wrong?  I have used the same iFollow website to view historical match highlights and this works without problem.
      [Fortunately I can stream the iFollow stream to my iPad and then use an AV adaptor to mirror it to the TV so I can still get the match to the TV, but I would prefer to do his without the hassle of connecting the iPad.]
      Any suggestions/advice welcome.
      Malcolm
    • By Leonard King
      Having eARC engaged in the TV settings and sending Atmos etc to an eARC enabled Samsung sound bar causes the sound bar to power down after appx 18 minutes and diverts the audio to the TV's inbuilt sound system. Disengaging  eARC on the TV resolves the problem and still sends Atmos via ARC. This has only occurred since the most recent software upgrade. Anyone else experiencing this?
    • By Ricardo27
      Hi guys,

I bought a K600 logitech keyboard knowing it is supported in Web OS 3.5 and higher.  It works on Netflix and web browser but not in Youtube app.
      I am really frustrated, being able to search in youtube from my keyboard was my main goal with this purchase.

Regards
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.