Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mikeymert

This File cannot be recognised

Question

Hi all,

I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files.

all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.

any help massively appreciated 

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Abhishek Kumar (Jaanu)
      Hi All,
      Can anyone tell me, how to change audio language change in Hotstar app while watching movies in LG UHD TV.
      Model No. LG-43-Inch-108-Cm-Ultra-HD-LED-Smart-TV-43UJ632T
      LG WebOS : 05.80.55

I already raised with Hotstar but they are telling the issue if from your operating system.
      Thanks,
      Abhishek
    • By Zungiu Zungi
      Hello, I have a problem with Webos 4.5.
      The 1TB  USB disk  is full, one half of photos, music and movies and the rest had been left for TV recordings.
      Now that the recordings filled up all of it and the recording function is no longer available, I tried to get rid of some recordings but it always fails to delete them. 
      I tried to delete other files like photos or movies but no luck.
      I tried to connect the USB drive to a PC but it can't read it.
      The TV has no problems browsing it, it jus can't delete any file.
      Any idea on how to proceed?
      Thank you for your feedback!
    • By Khaled wally
      LG smart not working fine with shahid VIP although other devices at home like Samsung doing fine
      Original Content From: https://www.lgwebos.com/?forumId=34&do=add
    • By Rodrigo Gómez Maitret
      Hello!
      My parents' LG webOS TV had this issue where their Magic Remote has gone insane and every button thinks it is the mute button.
      I have tried changing the batteries to brand new ones, letting it fully "de-charge" for 10 minutes, de-pairing it, etc. accordingly to the troubleshooting guide. Not even the power button blinks as it should. Oddly enough, the motion cursor works fine.
      I have attached a video to show how it looks.
      Any suggestions to fix this?
      VID-20200327-WA0015.mp4