Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Rolf

Energy Saving with LG55SK8000, sound only

Hi Everybody,

I want to use my LGTV also as source for audio content. Because of that, I would like to avtivate my  energy saving function with "no display" from my LG app, since I do not have sight connection with my LGTV all the time. An other way could be, to have a additional button with the WebOs, which activates no display even TV was finished and started again. In times of Energy Savings this would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

All the Best,

Rudolf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.