Quantcast

Energy Saving with LG55SK8000, sound only

Rolf

Hi Everybody,

I want to use my LGTV also as source for audio content. Because of that, I would like to avtivate my  energy saving function with "no display" from my LG app, since I do not have sight connection with my LGTV all the time. An other way could be, to have a additional button with the WebOs, which activates no display even TV was finished and started again. In times of Energy Savings this would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

All the Best,

Rudolf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Aventiled
      Hey
      I have an OLED C3 evo
      A Pioneer amplifier is connected to the optical output.

I want to connect Bluetooth headphones and use them at the same time as the amplifier.
      The thing is, I haven't seen such an option on TV. It is possible to play simultaneously with the Bluetooth headphones and the internal speakers on the TV.
      There is no option for Bluetooth and the optical port at the same time.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
      Dani
    • By News Reporter
      EPA and DOE Recognize LG Electronics for ‘Sustained Excellence’ in
      Energy-Efficient Products, Environmental Sustainability Efforts

SEOUL, March 27, 2024 – LG Electronics (LG) has been named 2024 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy. This honor recognizes LG’s exemplary commitment to fighting climate change and protecting the environment through leadership in ENERGY STAR certified products and promotions. This marks the 11th time since 2012 that LG has been named Partner of the Year.
      “ENERGY STAR supports LG’s ‘Innovation for a Better Life’ brand mission, which means creating a better life for people and a better future for our planet through smart life solutions,” said Chris Jung, president and CEO, LG Electronics North America. “2023 marked an inflection point for LG’s strategy to help drive the electrification movement across America with ENERGY STAR certified products – from heat-pump-enabled HVAC systems, water heaters and clothes dryers to induction cooktops and EV chargers, as well as energy storage and management systems – all enabling broader decarbonization goals.”
      The EPA recognized LG for its robust participation in various ENERGY STAR campaigns and promotions, helping to educate tens of millions of American consumers about greener living with LG and ENERGY STAR, driving a record 8.3 billion consumer impressions. The 2024 Partner of the Year award recognizes a number of key LG ENERGY STAR accomplishments last year.
      LG was the first to certify induction cooktops and ranges to the new ENERGY STAR cooking specification finalized in October 2023. LG also was ENERGY STAR Partner to certify dishwashers to the ENERGY STAR Version 7 specification, and all new models earned the “ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2023” designation.
      EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan congratulated LG and other ENERGY STAR award winners for “innovation and leadership in delivering cost-effective energy efficient solutions that create jobs, address climate change, and contribute to a healthier environment for all.” He said, “President Biden’s Investing in America agenda creates unprecedented opportunity to build a clean energy economy, and private sector partners through programs like ENERGY STAR are leading the way.”
      Each year, the ENERGY STAR program honors a select group of businesses and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to energy efficiency and the transition to a clean energy economy. ENERGY STAR award winners lead their industries in the production, sale and adoption of energy-efficient products, homes, buildings, services and strategies. These efforts have saved more than 5 trillion kilowatt-hours of electricity over the past 30 years.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By Nikola Lgc1lb lgs80qr
      Hi, what should i do to synchronize the Sound from my tv( lg c1 lb 55 inch 2021) speakers and soundbar (lg s80qr) to play at the same time without delay. Please me give me the steps one by one
  • Similar Tagged Content