Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Gus187

WebOS update.

Question

Hi. 

I have a 47LB652T tv, with WebOS Ver:1.4.0-2529

can I update it to at least Ver:3 or 4

amd  if it’s possible, how do I go about it to download the new version?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Disney Plus on LG webOS TVs

I was reading a few articles on the launch of Disney Plus but they did not list any of the tvs such as LG webos or samsung tv. I hope disney plus comes out in lg tvs.  Its supposed to launch November 12th in the US for $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year. They also said there will be a $12.99-per-month trio bundle of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ that is coming. I'm already doing espn for $4.99, I may do the entire bundle to get hulu also, not sure, At the minimum, I am definitely going to get Disney plus

in LG webOS Wish List

• When will Spotify be available in WEBos?

When will the Spotify app be available for webOS?

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Terrarium TV APK Download

A part of people on the planet employs tablets and Android smartphones. And now there are far more programs available on Android. This provides a method to get much more options for your end users. We are likely to chat about just one such app that can be Terrarium TV up against date App for both Android, '' iOS Newest. Terrarium TV is networking streaming program which enables you to see Films, TV displays, information, sports activities, etc.. It free streams or searches and can make them

in The Lounge - Off Topic

• Question: Will my TV get webos 3.0

Hi everyone, I would like to know if my tv will ever get an update to the new webOs 3.0, I have bought this tv on january 2016 model 43UF6407 at the moment it has 2.1.1 WebOS, after too many tries on google didn't find any good answer and I would like to know if it is possible to upgrade or wait the official OS from LG. Thanks

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Update to 04.70.03 gone wrong!

Bought a 65SM8200PLA only a  month ago!  Last Friday, the TV asked if I would like to update and I said Yes. So far so good but after the update the TV started showing several problems. Turning ON the TV takes forever! The LG logo appears briefly and the screen turns black. After 90 seconds the magic remote can be operated. Two minutes after its possible to access the HOME page. Several seconds later we can select HDMI and finally watch TV. The whole process takes about 5 minutes. The

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions