Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Marcotorino71

55UH600V WebOS 5

Question

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: WebOS key generation does not wok

Hello,   I have followed the guide on http://webostv.developer.lge.com/develop/app-test/ and it worked well on the first time. after a while I could not connect to the TV anymore. I have deleted the TV from the device list and tried again and got "ares-novacom ERR! ares-novacom: Error: Failed to get ssh private key" I reset the TV to original settings and tried again and still getting the same message.  TV is connected via wifi keyserver is on dev mode is on. I tried via

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: How to Install Google Play on webOS (not Google Play Movies and TV)

Hi guys,   I have received my LG TV with webOS 3.0 today.   I am looking to install a few Apps available on Google Play, however, it seems Google Play is not installed on the webOS software pre-installed. I can only find Google Play Movies and TV, which does not allow me to install 3rd party Apps.   Is there a way to install Google Play app and 3rd party apps ?   Many thanks

• TutuApp APK Download

TutuApp APK Download allows you to download the paid application for free using its interface and also allows you to update them in the application itself. The application is available for free from the trusted websites. The application has a nice intuitive interface with excellent graphics which will allow you to access the application smoothly. Update TutuApp Latest Version: https://tutuappplus.net/ Latest Features of TutuApp v3.3.3 APK: - The application also houses moded and prem

in The Lounge - Off Topic

• Question: Switching On/Off Listen mode on latest WebOS

Hello, I've bought LG OLED65E8 TV and at first launch updated to the newest WebOS version. My original issue is slow Wi-Fi speed on this device and after reading different forum threads here and on reddit looks like it's due to switched on "Listen mode" by default (Screen Share app). Just FYI on the same spot in a room I have 300 Mbps from my macbook device. So my question is how can I switch this "Listen mode" off as with latest update of WebOS there is no such option in Screen Share