Quantcast

LG Content Store will not open - Nothing happens

Question

Hi,

My currently installed apps work fine such as Amazon and Netflix, however if I try to select the LG Content Store it doesn't do anything. I want to install more apps but I can't because I cannot access the store. I do not want to use Factory Reset as a possible solution because I have recently had my LG OLED E8 professionally calibrated which was very expensive.

Can somebody tell me how I can resolve this issue please?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

On 1/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, thanatu55 said:

Hi,

My currently installed apps work fine such as Amazon and Netflix, however if I try to select the LG Content Store it doesn't do anything. I want to install more apps but I can't because I cannot access the store. I do not want to use Factory Reset as a possible solution because I have recently had my LG OLED E8 professionally calibrated which was very expensive.

Can somebody tell me how I can resolve this issue please?

Has the Content Store worked in the past or is this a brand new set?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By mark18
      Hi all ,the amazon music app is not working on a LG WEBOS UJ634V ,software version ,05.80.65 ,any ideas would be much appreciated,thanks  
    • By Spencer Cook
      I Bought a 
      link hidden, please login to view after having massive hassles with a Philips TV and BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc.
      A friend recommended LG, so I bought one. NOW I find while you have iPlayer, ITV, Ch4, Ch5 players AREN'T available for my 2020 edition TV.
      Is this going to be resolved or will I be returning the TV?
    • By Gargamel
      This bug appeared with new browser. 

when you load a page, you could move the focus between HTML elements by arrow keys on remote. 

But now, arrow keys doesnt fire any keypress events until you click the page first

before , i could use the website with just arrows, now i first have to activate mouse pointer and click the page, then i can start using arrow keys
    • By mayhemfiasco
      Is it possible to access Live playback, i.e. pause, rewind live TV with a universal remote, not using the LG magic remote?
      I have an LG 65" OLED B8 and use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote  - can't use the magic remote as a universal remote as my sound runs through an AV receiver connected via the toslink input on the TV, not HDMI., so no Simplink/CEC. 
      Live playback is working fine (recording to hard drive ok) and I would swear that when I set up the Logitech remote it was able to pause and rewind live TV just using the Play/Pause/Rewind  buttons on the harmony remote no problem, but when I tried it recently it wouldn't work. Nothing in my set up has changed. Has something changed with webOS??
      I've check the Harmony setup is correct and if I bring up the live playback scroll bar with the magic remote, then the buttons on the Logitech work perfectly so I don't think it's a Logitech Harmony problem.
      The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the harmony remote to bring up the Live Playback display, without using the magic remote.  I also find that shaking the magic remote to get the pointer doesn't work very well, so I have to move the scroll wheel to get the pointer, which changes the channel, so I'd rather avoid it altogether (I also feel like I used to be able to bring up the magic remote pointer by clicking the scroll wheel, but that doesn't work any more either. Did I imagine it?)
      Any suggestions on a button function I can program on the Harmony to bring up the Live Playback display, or better yet restore the ability to just press Play/Pause/Rewind on the Harmony and it works without needing the Live Playback scroll bar to be displayed first?
      Apologies if I haven't explained my issue properly. i've never had a problem with my OLED before ( I love it!) so am a first time poster. any ideas?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ReneVlEugel
      I own a LG HU85LS very happy with that but now I don't see the Disney plus app. 
      Where an when can I get it?
    • By SOLAIAPPAN
      My TV model in 47LB6500-TH.
      I cant able to download the apps in my TV and the LG webos  app showing as LG STORE instead of LG content as I see in youtube.
      I am cant able to download hotstar, zee5, sunnxt, etc.
      kindly give your valuable ideas if anybody aware.
      thanks
    • By Karan Sheth
      I have a 2019 LG Smart TV but could not find the HBO GO app in the LG Content Store. Could someone please help with this? Is HBO Go app available on LG Smart TVs?