Question

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I have a 2019 LG Smart TV but could not find the HBO GO app in the LG Content Store. Could someone please help with this? Is HBO Go app available on LG Smart TVs?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco

• By kencho yeshay
      I recently purchased LG commercial TV UTc640s (Asia) and found out that content store is missing and thus can’t even run a simplest application such as Netflix, is there any way we can update firm ware or something to add the content store or am I stuck with that very expensive smart box, that can’t even run a Netflix ? Kindly help please. 
    • By Mahendra Chowdary
      I've LG GX OLED which is the best tv in market yet it doesn't stream 4k HDR content in Disney plus hotstar.... But in all other platforms Disney plus hotstar is streaming 4k HDR content... Why not on WebOS.....? 
      By the way I've Disney plus hotstar premium subscription waste of money for taking that...
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Oskar Farbaniec
      Hello,
      I would like to know, if there are any cloud gaming services currently available on lg Web os? Like Google stadia, geforce now or Xbox game pass ?
    • By ReneVlEugel
      I own a LG HU85LS very happy with that but now I don't see the Disney plus app. 
      Where an when can I get it?
    • By Steve Marks
      Having read advice on this site I bought a WD 2.5" SSD plus USB adapter so that I could pause and record FreeSAT which is built-in to the TV.  Is there a particular way to set up the drive and if so how?  I've plugged the drive in and can connect to it via Settings but it only offers the options of using media stored on the drive to be shown on screen.  I want to pause live TV and record it.  Does anyone know if this can be done please?
    • By Mofa
      Hi there,. 
      It is now clear that any  OS, except android and apple,  suffers from low number of apps. 
      It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app! 

Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
      Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos. 
      Regards,