Quantcast

On 6/19/2022 at 9:45 AM, ReneVlEugel said:

I will do that tomorrow. 

Have a nice father's Day.

Sorry guys, I have had a few very busy days at work.

Below is the link for the firmware.

link hidden, please login to view

Good luck with it and post your reply that you succeeded the upgrade!

br René

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Akos Kovacs said:

Hello, 

Could you please send me again the WEB OS 4 update link ? 
Unfortunately the older we transfer links are no longer available 

projector type : HU85LS

Current OS 3. 

Thank you

Akos

Hi Akos,

Here is the new transfer link, the installation explanation is in the PDF file.

Please come back here and tell us that you succeeded the installation.
BR René

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the upload.. that was quick 😃

Update went well, Easy and fast process, I didn't expect that Magic Remote update 😆

Disney+ is working now, and.. it may be just me, but it feels like the whole system is much quicker to respond. I'm really happy 😊

Have a great weekend!

1 minute ago, Kopytek said:

Thanks for the upload.. that was quick 😃

Update went well, Easy and fast process, I didn't expect that Magic Remote update 😆

Disney+ is working now, and.. it may be just me, but it feels like the whole system is much quicker to respond. I'm really happy 😊

Have a great weekend!

I'm sometimes thinking of replacing the HDD for an SSD, but probably no one has done that yet. 

What was the smart remote update about? I did not notice it at my side.

Br René 

1 hour ago, ReneVlEugel said:

I'm sometimes thinking of replacing the HDD for an SSD, but probably no one has done that yet. 

What was the smart remote update about? I did not notice it at my side.

Br René 

Honestly, I’m not sure. After the main update was finished and I set up the Disney+, I got a notification that magic remote may not respond while it's updating, and it did not for about a minute or so..

I do not feel any difference now, works perfectly fine.

1 minute ago, Kopytek said:

Honestly, I’m not sure. After the main update was finished and I set up the Disney+, I got a notification that magic remote may not respond while it's updating, and it did not for about a minute or so..

I do not feel any difference now, works perfectly fine.

Oh that, that is the re-register from the beamer to the remote, 😉(at least that is how I experienced it. )

• 2 months later...

Instead of downloading the software, I found I could change the location of my projector (GENERAL > LOCATION) to Germany and then “check for updates” and it offered me 04.00.03.  Post update and my Disney+ app is working.  I also noticed the edge adjustment now offers a toggle for plain or actual background (fwiw).  Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 2:30 PM, Matt Bennett said:

Hi All,  does anyone still have a copy of the update file ?  Could you please repost a transfer link ?  I tried using a hu85LA upgrade but it failed.  Thanks in advance!!

here it is Matt.

good luck with it. 🕵️‍♂️

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Matt Bennett said:

Well it didn’t work for me!  I suspect it’s user error but I tried everything.  I have a Mac so I used a windows 11 virtual machine to load it on to a usb but it still failed.  Anyone have any tips?  

Did you also try changing your region (see earlier comments)?  You can then run a check for updates and get the latest. 

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

Did you also try changing your region (see earlier comments)?  You can then run a check for updates and get the latest. 

Thanks,  yes I tried it but it would only let me select Japan or “other country’.  Couldn’t get any other specific country.  Even when using dns

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi 

I would like to install the new update too, is it possible for you, Rene, to post it again? Thank you for your help. Cheers (HU85LS)

Edit 18.03.23: I switched to location Germany and then installed the new OS. Disney+ is working now. :-)