John John Quindo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Davide Parise
      Good afternoon All,
      I'm a new member of this forum, i'm writing from Italy and I need your help.
      With my Job I have bought a Hotel TV LG 65UV341C (
      link hidden, please login to view) , the TV is good  but I noticed that the LG content store is not present  so I can't download any apps!  through the hide menu I enabled the Pre-loaded Apps (Browser, YoutubeApp) thats all...
      I would like to know if is possible to activate the LG content store or in alternative if is possible to download the App (like Netflix>) manually and install it trough USB on the TV.
      P.S. i already checked a new FW but I didn't find nothing 
      I hope someone can help me 
      Thank you very much in advanced 
      Davide

• By Balaji0084
      Hi, I bought LG Smart TV in Thailand, I used this in India. I could able to see only following 3 apps in the premium apps. I changed the country to India in the settings, but still the Indian apps not showing either in Premium or Smart World.
      I also tried to change the Area code in service menu, but it’s fixed cannot change anymore. Only I can able to change is Country code, currently it is 19.
      Model: 32LS5700
      Following details shown in Service Menu,
      Country Group Code :  19
      Country Group : AJ
      Area option : 3841
      Wifi-Frequency : 1
      Lang Gr. : W-EU
      I II Save : On
      HDEV : On
      Mono: On
      Isolator : 0

I cannot able to change the Area option code, but only can able to change Country Group code, that one not sure what is the country code for India.
      Anyone kindly please help to advise on this.

• By Travelling Observer
      6 months ago the LG apps menu started to pop up whenever I switched the TV on. I used the remote to switch the menu off. Now it starts doing this in the middle of viewing time. I always unplug the TV mains while not using it. I also regularly swith off the router and wifi. What is the problem?
    • By Aadeeb
      When I updated an application from lg content store .. I get the sign that this application  has not been  installed try again ??
      what can I do to solve this
      thanks 

• By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.