Quantcast

Sound lip sync adjustment

Youssef Mohamed

Question

My version is 4.10.4 which says it's the latest to my uhd tv .. I have a problem that picture is faster than sound and I only have option to increase the amount which make it worse .. anyone knows a way that the siftware gives me an option to make this value like -5 or something to have correct lip sync ?

I use internal speakers.

IMG_20181021_093224.jpg

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      LG Acquires AppleMango Together with GS Energy and GS Neotek,
      Securing Advanced EV Charger Development Capabilities

SEOUL, June 27, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) today announced it has acquired South Korean electric vehicle (EV) charger solutions provider, AppleMango Co., Ltd., jointly with GS Energy and GS Neotek. The acquisition is expected to accelerate the growth of LG’s EV charging solution business and enable the company to take advantage of future business opportunities.
      This strategic move, combined with LG’s own expertise and wealth of experience in both B2C and B2B segments, will enable the company to create fully-featured charging stations boasting a user-friendly interface and real-time control/management. LG continues to strengthen its EV charging solution business leveraging its exceptional digital signage technologies – specifically, its IP-rated outdoor digital display with sturdy, dust- and water-proof enclosure.
      Established in 2019, AppleMango has developed proprietary technologies and systems, including a slim, fast charger, to meet the rising global demand for EV charging solutions. In addition to the company’s market-leading charging tech, LG will secure access to the necessary operational infrastructure by working closely with GS Energy and GS Neotek. Both GS companies have considerable experience in operating EV charging stations and related businesses.
      The new acquisition will help LG to become an integrated solutions provider, bringing together its new charger development capabilities and existing in-house-developed EV charging management system. Moreover, the move is expected to create synergy with LG’s ongoing efforts in the area of vehicle components, including the development and supply of EV batteries and adjacent products, such as energy storage system (ESS) and energy management solutions.
      “The EV charging market is expected to grow rapidly due to the surging demand for more eco-friendly vehicles,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Leveraging our know-how and experience in the B2B sector, we will offer customized, integrated vehicle charging solutions for diverse customers, enhancing the competitiveness of our existing business and ensuring our readiness for future opportunities.”
      LG now boasts a comprehensive EV business portfolio, with the recently-launched EV charging solution business joining other LG-owned concerns, including the LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company, ZKW Group and the LG Magna e-Powertrain joint venture. This year, LG will establish an EV charger production line at LG Digital Park in South Korea, and aims to provide customized charging solution for various settings, such as private residences, shopping malls, hotels and public institutions, in the near future.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By MacSmooth
      Quick question, what is the current software version on the hu810pw projector? Has there ever been any updates for this projector 
      Only asking because mine says it’s 03.00.37 out of the box and says there is no software updates 
      If this is the current version for this projector and it has been out for well over a year and never had any software/firmware updates, have I fallen victim to the LG never update any of their not popular products in there lifetime company policy? which kept me away from LG products for the pass 10years
    • By KorayK
      I can watch Netflix and Amazon Prime and I want to watch DisneyPlus, I don't want to buy a new TV because of that stupid firmware, there is lot of complaints regarding to that issue at all forms. Please for your brand benefits and for the user rights solve that problem and release a new update for these TVs. I am waiting an official answer that explain whether you solve it or not. Thank you.
    • By Floyd Cordisco
      This LG OLED 55A1PUA keeps hutting off the sound bar. Thought it was the sound bar - replaced sound bar and this issue is still here. How do i fix this? Is this a TV issue?
    • Grammarly Writing Support
    • By News Reporter
      LG Solidifies its Ultra-Premium Status in the European Market
      With its High-End Built-In Kitchen Solutions

SEOUL, June 7, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) will present the essence of its ultra-premium built-in kitchen appliance brand at Milan Design Week 2022, the globally-renowned design event anchored by the Salone del Mobile, from June 7-12. Since making its highly-anticipated European debut four years ago, LG has been strengthening its position across the continent with luxurious Signature Kitchen Suite built-in appliances that are being embraced by Europeans.
      Signature Kitchen Suite’s high-end built-in solutions perfectly integrate into existing kitchens, combining innovative designs with cutting-edge technology to redefine the cooking experience. Under the True to Food theme, LG delivers the utmost performance, design and precision to the kitchen as well as demonstrates respect for food at every level until reaching the dinner table. Also, at the booth, LG enables visitors to fully experience its luxurious vision for a better culinary life expressing the core values of every Signature Kitchen Suite solution.
      The showcase combines four unique sections and entertaining events to effectively convey the quality and differentiated values of the stylish, sophisticated lineup. The Signature Kitchen Suite products on display, the new oven, dishwasher and under-counter drawer lineups, present modern and exclusive lifestyle with their chic, contemporary color and panel options and new capacities to fit and complement various kitchen spaces and interiors.
      LG’s exhibition presents four kitchen zones: Seamless Nature Kitchen, European Trendy Kitchen, Conceptual Kitchen and Botanic Art Gallery. Seamless Nature Kitchen highlights the products’ seamless design and nature-inspired finishes. In European Trendy Kitchen, the company is unveiling its new range of premium kitchen appliances which includes a 36-inch induction, steam oven, speed oven, under-counter wine cellar and under-counter drawer refrigerator with a brand-new finish. The Conceptual Kitchen showcases the wide-ranging Signature Kitchen Suite lineup which extends to large-capacity solutions including a 48-inch French-Door refrigerator and 48-inch Dual-Fuel Pro Range. Lastly, Botanic Art Gallery displays media artwork in collaboration with an Italian illustrator, , who incorporates local natural ingredients into his work.
      During the exhibition, a separate event, True to Food Itinerary, will be held in the Signature Kitchen Suite Showroom in Piazza Cavour, Milan to demonstrate the values that help them maintain the original flavors and freshness of ingredients throughout well designed customer experiences.
      “Milan Design Week represents a major milestone in LG’s presence in the European built-in appliance market,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “To build on the success of our Signature Kitchen Suite, we are aiming to further expand and solidify our position in this space by introducing ultra-premium designs and advanced technologies that will shape the future of kitchen interior design.”
      For more information on the full portfolio of Signature Kitchen Suite built-in kitchen appliances, visit .
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content