Quantcast

Cool screensaver ruined by No Signal warning LG55E8

reeree411

Question

16 answers to this question

Is this forum really been read by LG? It doesn’t make any sense at all. Why LG is not even considering to introduce an option to disable it. Is it that hard for them to come up with such an option. Just for this one reason I hate LG TV. I am even planning to get rid of LG TV from all my rooms by this thanksgiving and will never buy this one again. Poor customer friendly service .. Very poor indeed. 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, Ajayraj88 said:
On 10/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, Ajayraj88 said:

While displaying wallpaper it's showing for hide press red button I press then and that massage disappears   

This doesn’t work on the C8. If you press the red button it only gives you a record error message

Well Done LG!!!!  Great that this is possible to remove now.

How about giving the option to remove LiveTV  now too?    If you have no TV input then often the input will switch to LiveTV when you switch on, with disastrous consequences for home theatre sound (extremely loud, continuous static noise) until you switch to a different input, which might take a while as you just inadvertently threw the remote out the window and into the pool due to the sudden shock hearing the awful noise!

Many people do not use LiveTV anymore. You should do a survey. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By Itachi3431
      Hi all,
      I haven't seen a screensaver option to enable after sometime and no screensaver come's up after long time. Is there anyway to enable it

TV details - 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 55UR7500PSC

P.S., running latest Web OS
    • By Maor
      Hi !
      I am going to buy a new LG TV, probably - which comes with WebOS (not android TV). Now, one of the features I really liked with Android TV is the ability to set ambient mode with chosen google photos albums. Is it possible also with WebOS? (without connecting any external streamer, I prefer to use the TV operating system).

Thanks!
      Maor
    • By andreluigo
      I used to extend my screen from PC/Notebook to my TV but i stayed a long period without do it.
      It happens that since a few days ago i am needing it and for my surprise is not working anymore. Tried other cables, updated the drivers and O.S. but nothing worked. So i decided test at the room's TV (LG as well) and worked perfetcly.
      I looked for all internet and youtube for similar issues and a solution but couldn't find it, until i receive my weekly mail from this forum and remembered it.
      I am suspicious that was one of the several updates since i extended for the last time that made this!
      So, does anybody could help me, please?

Thanks in advance!
    • By Marco Coletti
      See topic title.  I have an Android box connected to HDMI 1 and would like to check if it auto switches frame rate according to the current video file.
      Is there any "secret code"?
      OLED48CX3LB with webOS 5.4.3-36 fw 04.41.45