Quantcast

LG TV OLED55B7V

Stefan Andersson

Question

Hi.

I am having some issues with wifi connectivity on my TV.

Anything in the 1 tier of 5ghz channels I get proper speeds.

But anything in the tier 2 or 3 gives me awful speeds.

I have tested with multiple routers and accesspoints and the problem is the same on all of them.

The only channels on the 5ghz band that give good speeds are tier 1 (34-64)

Any firmware update planned ?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jeff Blackman
      My  TV  sound is connected to a BOSE sound system via the TV's optical output. Is it possible to connect Bluetooth hearing aids at the same time?
    • By kimbovk1984
      hola buenas tengo un televisor lg webos tv oled55b7v y la imagen y los colores no se ven bien necesito ,alguien que me espricase como configurar

• By haihaharir
      I'm very disappointed with your silly moves LG. I was very amazed with my first look on lg oled55b7v series , briliant screen, collours and all over. After i bought this TV shit started to happenned,  LG started doing updates and every update make picture quality worse and worse, shame on you lg!!!! Now i'm serious pissed off because last update 5.30.15 completely messed up picture quality,  with old firmware there was no glow from the object on black background, was a lot better upscaling , better dinamics, clarity of upscaled picture and much more  picture quality , shame on you LG !!! , and i can say this is my last tv from LG , no more shit at my home, customer care does not exist, you steal only money from cheated customers this what you like!!! I'm looking for posibibility to roll back that shitty firmware to the very first one where picture was cristal clear , pixels was stable still now they dancing, jumping never in same place , i'm not stuppid i know why that shit heppend , because you try tu show the people "better" quality of new series of your TV's but there is no difference in oled panel itself so you drop down quality of older series by updating them with shitty firmware , shame on you!!!  i have also 55sj810v  i never updated firmware in this tv  tv have better quality picture on old firmware than my more expensive oled on new firmware but everyone know that those two tv's have same electronics inside, shame on you!!! So i demand possibility to rollback firmware to the old, you cheated me looks like you stolle my money droping down quality of my TV. This is case to take legal action against your company in the court, and also action on youtube and social media to show people how you robbing them with your dodgy updates and also action to show everyone how to roll back firmware and crack your webos
    • By DroYze
      Hi, 
      When is the update of my TV ( OLED55B7V ) WebOS 3.5 to WebOS 4 planned?

Thank You
    • By Phil D
      I've seen some old posts (over a year) via a google search about the issue I'm having which seemed to be a bug then and apparently still is.
      I have an OLED55B7V with the latest LG Firmware available according to the Update section on my TV which is 04.70.95.
      My issue is that occasionally when I turn on the TV from Standby via the remote, the Freeview channels are no longer tuned and I am required to retune them. I don't experience any issues tuning them and they will stay tuned sometimes for a couple of days.
      There doesn't seem to be anyway of reporting the bug. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a way that I can resolve it?
  • Similar Tagged Content