Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

haihaharir

OLED55b7v picture quality drop down after updates

Question

I'm very disappointed with your silly moves LG. I was very amazed with my first look on lg oled55b7v series , briliant screen, collours and all over. After i bought this TV shit started to happenned,  LG started doing updates and every update make picture quality worse and worse, shame on you lg!!!! Now i'm serious pissed off because last update 5.30.15 completely messed up picture quality,  with old firmware there was no glow from the object on black background, was a lot better upscaling , better dinamics, clarity of upscaled picture and much more  picture quality , shame on you LG that you fuck this up !!! , and i can say this is my last tv from LG , no more shit at my home, customer care does not exist, you steal only money from cheated customers this what you like!!! I'm looking for posibibility to roll back that shitty firmware to the very first one where picture was cristal clear , pixels was stable still now they dancing, jumping never in same place , i'm not stuppid i know why that shit heppend , because you try tu show the people "better" quality of new series of your TV's but there is no difference in oled panel itself so you drop down quality of older series by updating them with shitty firmware , shame on you!!!  i have also 55sj810v  i never updated firmware in this tv  tv have better quality picture on old firmware than my more expensive oled on new firmware but everyone know that those two tv's have same electronics inside, shame on you!!! So i demand possibility to rollback firmware to the old, you cheated me looks like you stolle my money droping down quality of my TV. This is case to take legal action against your company in the court, and also action on youtube and social media to show people how you robbing them with your dodgy updates and also action to show everyone how to roll back firmware and crack your webos

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, haihaharir said:

as I expected, no one wants to talk about it. it means only one thing, you want to keep silent about the uncomfortable topic, silence means consent, shame on you !!!

If you actually care to look at the logo at the top of the page you will hopefully note that this is a user-to-user forum...  So no official representation here from the boffins at LG.