Quantcast

Carlos Hernandez

Question

Hello all, I'm new to the forum, this question might be a silly one but oh well, so I bought a Lg  OLED65E7P, I don't use the remote often but I do use the webOS LG TV PLUS remote app on my apple iPhone x, on the app remote there's no option to turn on the tv, but there is an option to turn it off, has anyone experienced this as well? it makes it a little inconvenient to always have to turn on the tv via Apple TV 4k trigger, is there a way I can turn on the tv from the lg WebOS remote app?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Luka Pantsulaia
      I bought LG smart tv. for some reason region selected was Africa and could only choose from african countries and had very little available apps in content store. I live in Georgia, so figured that  changing region to EU would help so changed it to 3122 and selected service country UK because Georgia was not in the list. after that every app says that it is not available in current country. I have  default region code saved so I guess could go back but wondering if any one can help me to get it working in EU. or if anyone have region code in which Georgia is available it will be helpful as well. 
    • By Jassim Abubacker
      Every time I login to OSN plus, it goes back to the same login page. It used to work fine not till a few days ago (webOS version: 03.34.55). Anyone else facing the same issue and know how to resolve this?
    • By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By qUArtEx
      Hi to all! 
      I'm really new into this and have a problem. My 2018 LG 55UJ635V-ZF has only webOS 3 (latest; ethernet-automatic download) an i can't use airplay or miracast. The apps i found in the store for mirroring are only pay2use to use this needed feature for me.
      On the LG Homepage i can't find an upgrade for my TV an maybe is my tv really to old for upgrades or am i wrong?
      Maybe someone can help me out or bring some light for me in this.
      I also found the suggestions on this site for the firmware 4.70.70 (for the UJ's), but i can't download....error.
      sorry for my bad english 🙂
      thx for your help, quartex.
    • By codepoet
      Greetings Touchpad users! The webOS Nation Forums went down this month -- unceremoniously redirected to some crappy review site, despite the community's pleas to let us save or preserve it in some fashion. As a result, we're looking here (and other places) for some kind of community forum!
      For those who visit here, I wanted to let you know that despite all recent set-backs, the legacy webOS community is alive and well, still using our Touchpads, Pres, Pixis and Veers in 2023!
      Resources to get online, apps to try out, and lots of other things to do can be found at webosarchive.org
      We've also got a Discord server going -- it even connects to webOS Devices, through a modern app called SimpleChat. Come join us at docs.webosarchive.org/community
  • Similar Tagged Content