Quantcast

LG smart LH576T YouTube lgcontent store not working

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By Rajasekar
      Please add the entertainment application WATCHO in your app store. Bcaz this is the good and trusted one to all of customers. 
      Please do the needful. 
    • By Joe Wong
      My LG 50 inch Model: 50NANO75UPA HDMI Arc stopped working with my Vizio soundbar. It worked very well when I first connected it until this morning. I purchased an extended warranty, but is there a known solution before I send out for help? It is definitely the LG Tv, and not the soundbar because I used to have a Samsung soundbar, which worked only for about a week before the HDMI Arc stopped working and I switched over to the Optical. Now even the Optical does not work That's why I bought a Vizio.
    • By techguy noob
      Hi,

My LG TV model number 32LM560BPTC is having an issue where the Sun NXT app is no longer available on the LG Content Store. I was able to watch it before, but starting yesterday, the app disappeared. However, on my other OLED LG TV, the Sun NXT app is still available in the LG Content Store. Is this issue specific to the 32LM560BPTC model TVs?

Thanks,
      Sarath
    • By Alex
      Automatic Firmware Update
      Press the Home/Smart button on your remote to bring up your launcher bar.
      Click the Settings icon in the top-right.
      Choose the All Settings option at the bottom.
      Choose the General menu from the left.
      Scroll down, near the bottom of the list, and select About this TV.
      From here, make sure Allow automatic updates is checked, and click the Check for updates button.
      If an update is found, follow the steps on screen to download and install it.