Quantcast

how to add BISS KEY to lg smart tv ?

Ahmed SC

Question

3 answers to this question

@Ahmed SC You can only add apps to your TV from the LG store supplied to your TV in your country of use.

However, you are about 5 firmware updates behind, as the latest is now  05.31.00, so ensure it IS connected to your home network, and retry the update check.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Harima
      I am wondering how can I get my lg SMART TV webOS 3.4 to connect with google home mini?
    • By Bob McLean
      How do I  pause live tv on lg oled tv,I have an external hdd but there isn't any button on the remote control to pause or rewind?
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By JRM
      I am using the above TV. Quite often when watching a programme live from the aerial, the screen will suddenly go to the "wallpaper" screen and a box advises there is no signal, the TV is checking for a signal and please check connections etc. After a few seconds the TV resumes with the programme that was being watched. Obviously, the TV seems to be temporarily losing the signal. However, a 2nd LG TV (older model) in another room, feeding from the same aerial has no such problem and neither do I get signal drop outs when using my Humax box for recordings, all of which suggests the aerial signal is perfectly OK but for some reason the 55NANO795NE  momentarily loses it. Anyone else having a similar problem and any thoughts on what to do to resolve it?