calgaryx

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By eamatherne
      I cannot get my iphone or ipad running ios 15.2.1 to work with my LG tv running webos 05.40.20.  Has anyone else seen this issue?  It used to work previously.  
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By davexnet
      TV is the 2017 uj6500 series,
      for the last 4 - 6 weeks the FIlmrise channels do not properly load.  They install, you can select them,
      you get the channel splash screen, then the screen goes black and stays that way until you exit out.
      Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't help.
      Any info appreciated

• By Spoll
      It would be great if I didn't need to use an Amazon fire stick on my awesome oled tv to get the apps I want.
      Please update the webos to at least 4.0 on modelsOLED65B6PB6

• By SOHIL GERA
      Unable to integrate lg tv with alexa. Altough os says 6.0.0 but still no app available to install checked all settings. But unable to set it up