Quantcast

spotify stops

bensen
Go to solution Solved by bensen,

Question

have just installed spotify on my lg 55 oled55b7v  but it keeps stopping again and again i i tried to log off all my units i have spotify on but that dosent help and that screensaver keeps coming on all the time, i there anybody who can tell me hov to disable it..

can anybody help 

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Annie Yazbeck
      I can't find the Spotify app on the LG Content Store. When I search it, there is no result. Anyone can help me to get Spotify on LG Smart TV? I tried to use DRmare Software to download Spotify songs to USB flash drive and play them on my LG Smart TV offline for free. But I prefer to use it via the Spotify app directly.
    • By Raicho
      Hi, so the spotify app doesn't appear on LG TV LF630V with Bulgaria selected in the settings.
    • By skyone
      Since some months youtube has stopped working properly, it stops playing videos after some clips and became unresponsive showing blanked videos windows.
      I have the latest tv firmware: 4.06.25
      and latest youtube version app available for webos 2.0:  v.1.1.26 12/01/2022
      I tried everything:
      Resetting youtube
      Changing language and country
      Resetting tv
      Resetting tv by unpluging power for some minutes
      Uninstall and reinstall youtube 
      Connecting to internet wifi from phone hotspot instead of house wifi 
      I sent many feedbacks throught youtube app but still no fix until today..

• By Pagy
      Hello, ive got LG 55UF7787-ZD and i dont have available Spotify on it. I tried everything, even upgrade firmware by hand, but nothing helped to get it available for me. If somebody has some solution how to install an app to the TV, please let me know. I am not interested of some tricky crazy converting of albums and downloading it in advance. I am really looking for solution to have installed application in my TV, thank you.
    • By swin
      TV: LG 55UJ630V 
      OS Version: 5.80.50
      Problem: Spotify is laggy, stops occassionally and is basically a sub-prime experience.
      I can play 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc absolutely fine, so why should an audio app have problems?