Quantcast

Spotify not appearing

Raicho

Question

1 answer to this question

The Spotify app may not be available on some LG TVs due to compatibility issues. The Spotify app is only compatible with LG smart TV models from 2016 or later, all of which run LGs webOS. If you have an older model, such as the LG TV LF630V, which is from 2014, the Spotify app may not be supported.

In such cases, it's recommended to consider alternative methods to play Spotify on your TV, such as using

link hidden, please login to view
, Google Chromecast or Apple AirPlay. Additionally, ensuring that your TV's firmware is updated and that it is connected to a compatible network may help resolve the issue. If the app is not available, it's advisable to explore other devices for streaming Spotify content.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Annie Yazbeck
      I can't find the Spotify app on the LG Content Store. When I search it, there is no result. Anyone can help me to get Spotify on LG Smart TV? I tried to use DRmare Software to download Spotify songs to USB flash drive and play them on my LG Smart TV offline for free. But I prefer to use it via the Spotify app directly.
    • By Pagy
      Hello, ive got LG 55UF7787-ZD and i dont have available Spotify on it. I tried everything, even upgrade firmware by hand, but nothing helped to get it available for me. If somebody has some solution how to install an app to the TV, please let me know. I am not interested of some tricky crazy converting of albums and downloading it in advance. I am really looking for solution to have installed application in my TV, thank you.
    • By swin
      TV: LG 55UJ630V 
      OS Version: 5.80.50
      Problem: Spotify is laggy, stops occassionally and is basically a sub-prime experience.
      I can play 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc absolutely fine, so why should an audio app have problems?

• By Nishanth Noble
      Hi!
      I am having an LG UH850V TV that supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision. However, while playing Dolby Vision movies, the screen appears green but the audio is clear.
      How do I fix this.

• By PeteD
      My AV input option keeps popping up on my screen. I’ve tried removing it from the Start Up menu but it hasn’t resolved the problem. It’s only been doing it for about 2/3 weeks. My LG tv is only about 2/3 years old.