Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Santiago Mancheno

I can´t download Fox App

Question

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Santiago Mancheno said:

Hi i have a problem, i can not download the app of fox, because i can not find on lg content, my model of tv is 32lj550m i need help please

If the app is not in the content store then it is more than likely either not available in your locale or has not yet been created for webOS. 

What you see is what get with webos. I will not buy another webos product ever. I installed an android box and it works Great. LG should just make dumb tv's and stay out of the computer business if webos is the best they can do. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Player problem

I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player.  Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version.  Anyone else having this problem? 

By Luis Araos, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 2 votes
      • 8 answers
    • Question: Does anyone have slight lip sync problem on the built in Netflix/Youtube app ?

I have like 0.2 seconds shift on the Built in smart tv video apps like Netflix .. My version is 4.10.04 and it's the latest according to the 'Check updates' button .. Anyone have similar problem ? Anyone recommends a solution ? The problem is that the video preceeds the audio .. but the av sync adjustment in the can only shift by positive numbers .. I wish I could go the other way to negative values ?   Do u recommend other version for example that I can install manually ?

By Youssef Mohamed, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 0 answers
    • Question: LG Content Store

Hi all I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased an LG 55" TV and noticed there is a My Content Menu. When I try and add shows it's only finding them from Prime or YouTube, it doesn't show up searches from NowTv or Netflix. Is the store only able to find titles in Prime or should I be able to search NowTv and Netflix etc via the content store and My content tab?    Hope I haven't confused anyone and hope this makes sense? 🙂   Many Thanks in advance

By Ross, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Problem with voice instructions before update

I have a TV LG 43UK6950PLB. Recently I updated to latest firmware version which is 04.10.04. When I try use de Magic Remote Control giving orders through the microphone, I receive a message like there is a problem with server temporarily and error 6022. I think is something about the update but how can return to previous version? Is this happening to someone else? Please give some advice. Thanks  

By Miguel Angel, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,

I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.
      I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.

If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.
      And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something on an old LP player) it happens random, but for example during a film, it is very annoying. It happens with YouTube, Netflix, DLNA streaming, external devices, so the content doesn't matter. I think I've tried everything. I tested it with different HDMI cables, optical cable, but still have the problem. I tested it with a sound bar as well, the problem is the same.
      When I play content from the receiver, there is no problem, the sound is wonderful, no popping. Also, the TVs speakers are okay.

I don't think it is a hardware issue, because the TV's sound is OK, the home theater's sound is OK, the problem only happens when I want to use the digital output of the TV (either HDMI ARC or Optical) with auto setting.
      I called LG as well, the rep. said the she will pass this info to the technical team.

Do you have any idea, that it can be solved, or I need to wait for a software update?

By Krash01, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 1 vote
      • 22 answers
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Afshinrapka
      Hello friends,
      Please help me
      I have a lg 43lh60200 TV I want to change my country to access blocked apps by my country, if there is any way, please, thanks, thank you.
    • By Tobias Claren
      I use Enigma2 for watching TV, recording etc.
      Is WebOS an alternative?
      Enigma2 can:
      Unlimited number of simultaneous recordings.
      Streaming (Intranet and Internet)
      Softcam (for pay-TV card) <= Alternative: support for "Unicam" etc.
      NAS instead of USB HDD.
      Unencrypted recordings.
    • By Alex
      LG Signed a deal with Luxoft yesterday to bring webOS to new verticals such as automotive, robotics, and the smart home. Very interesting development and a clear expansion of how webOS will be used in the future for not only TVs, projectors, and appliances. Below is the press release from the Luxoft website.

Next-generation webOS operating system will target vehicles, robots and smart devices
      IFA, Berlin, GERMANY -- 31 August, 2018 -- Luxoft Holding, Inc (NYSE:LXFT), a global IT service provider, has partnered with LG Electronics Inc., a multinational electronics company, to help create the next generation webOS as part of a strategy to extend its capabilities and ecosystem into the automotive, robotics and smart home verticals.
      LG Electronics has previously deployed webOS in over 60 million LG smart TVs and digital signage displays worldwide and this install base is growing rapidly. As a strategic partner, Luxoft is bringing technical assets as well as experience in designing and deploying software platforms for a wide variety of products and services.
      “Thanks to our collaboration with Luxoft, we are able to bring webOS into automotive and beyond,” said I.P. Park, Chief Technology Officer at LG Electronics. “Luxoft is providing a substantial technological contribution to webOS and has also greatly enhanced our ability to deploy it into new industries.”
      Luxoft will lead the deployment of webOS into the new, targeted sectors, beginning with automotive. Initially focusing on digital cockpit development – which includes infotainment, navigation, and other features that are human-car interaction-centric – Luxoft and LG Electronics also plan to introduce the new platform into the robotics and smart home sectors.
      “We’re already leveraging LG Electronics’ thriving smart TV eco-system to customize and enhance webOS so it provides an innovation canvas for car manufacturers to develop next-generation autonomous vehicles,” said Mikael Söderberg, Senior Technical Director, Automotive at Luxoft. “Having access to webOS and its cloud services platform will enable car makers to design and develop better customer experiences for autonomous mobility services.”
      With both technology and specific industry expertise, the Luxoft and LG partnership is helping provide more ways for businesses across multiple sectors to digitize.
      “Underlying this partnership is a shared desire to make it easier for manufacturers to innovate with technology. This platform gives them the flexibility to make digital changes. This will help accelerate the mobility revolution, improve human-robotic interactions and make smart devices even smarter,” concluded Dmitry Loschinin, President and CEO of Luxoft.
    • By Saravanan B
      Hi all is it possible for me to get the webos for my lg smart tv model LM6690  which older smart tv and current software ver is 4.0.2.2