Quantcast

Activate screensaver while playing radio on tv

mohanad Ibrahim

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mohanad Ibrahim said:

Hi.

Is there a way to activate screensaver while im playing radio on tv ?

I'd like to activate the screensaver on ANY INPUT. My screensaver will not work on antenna or any HDMI input. Just the TV built in apps. Another significant oversight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By boggy
      I have LG TV UF6800. TV is working well. The youtube app had worked well until a couple month ago. The yoyube hangs very often after playing advertisement. It also hangs after playing a long video (around 30 min). By "hangs" I mean it is still there, showing the youtube UI, but we cannot play any video. Just black, staying there forever.
      I am using wired network on the TV. 
      I tried updating app, nothing. I googled and tried unpluging power while watching...., no help. BTW the youtube (with the same user) works well on PC and iPad.
      If you think this is not LG's problem, please advise to whom I should contact.
      Bogang Tian
    • By Sabab
      Hello. I am from Bangladesh. I have an LG  television (LG UP7550 43'' UHD 4K TV). I want to play movies with Bengali Subtitle. My TV isn't showing the Bengali subtitle file (srt or ass) though I have renamed it as the same name as the name of the movie and kept it in the same folder. How can I get rid of the problem? Do I need to use any special player for this purpose? Or is it completely impossible to watch movies with Bengali Sub?
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco

• By Julius Jarmalavičius
      Hi
      What is the real way to password protect LG WEB OS. If i set password my kids are grown enough to google and use master password to reset the password. is there a way to change master password or some other way?
    • By jordyvang
      Hi everyone,

I just bought a new LG television for a lobby in the company.
      It's a 55" LG Smart TV with WebOS.

This tv is to show the narrowcasting system. But after a few hours the tv gets in to something like a screensaver.
      The narrowcasting is playing with the webbrowser from the installed apps.

Does anyone knows how to get the screensaver off?

Thankyou very much:)