Quantcast

Please add the HBO Go, and Now apps.

matty032

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Spoll
      It would be great if I didn't need to use an Amazon fire stick on my awesome oled tv to get the apps I want.
      Please update the webos to at least 4.0 on modelsOLED65B6PB6

• By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you. 
    • By Sona
      Dear pls help this issue lg 3D smart tv brought from Saudi to India all apps not working  country setting India doesn’t appear so what to do pls help
      thx
      ahmed

• By News Reporter
      Leading the TV Gaming Experience With First Smart TV GeForce NOW App

SEOUL, Nov. 18, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announced partnership with NVIDIA to be the first TV manufacturer to develop a Smart TV app of GeForce NOW, the premier cloud game-streaming service, for LG TVs running webOS.1 Boasting large screen sizes, lifelike picture quality and high refresh rates, LG’s OLED TVs are a perfect match for GeForce NOW. Currently available on NVIDIA SHIELD, Windows PC, macOS, Chrome OS, Android and Safari browser for iPhone and iPad. GeForce NOW allows gamers to start playing on their LG TVs and continue on nearly any device they own.
      The app will be available in beta starting this week in the LG Content Store on select 2021 LG 4K OLED, QNED Mini LED and NanoCell TV models in 80 markets.2 The app will enable LG TV owners with compatible TVs to instantly enjoy over 35 free-to-play games with just a compatible controller, no additional hardware required.
      Games include Rocket League and Destiny 2 plus hit titles such as Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Crysis Remastered Trilogy, all playable at up to 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second. GeForce NOW Priority members get access to the most advanced platform for ray tracing and AI technologies, streaming from NVIDIA RTX-powered servers in data centers worldwide for the most responsive gameplay and gorgeous, high-quality graphics.
      The powerful combination of GeForce NOW and LG OLED TV will mean immersive gaming at its finest. LG OLED’s self-lit pixels ensure the most vibrant colors and deepest blacks to make in-game environments and characters more realistic than ever. LG TVs also deliver ultra-fast 1 millisecond response time and super-low input lag for smoother visuals, better control and a key advantage over the competition.
      “LG customers are expecting the best when it comes to gaming on a large screen,” said Lee Sang-woo, senior vice president of corporate business strategy at LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “Partnering with NVIDIA to bring GeForce NOW to LG TV owners is a sign of our commitment to deliver the best gaming experience on LG TVs running webOS.”
      # # #
      1  Complete list of compatible TV models to be announced at a later date.
      2  NVIDIA GeForce NOW beta is fully functional with no restrictions in features or services.

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Oct. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics USA announced today a  offering the first six months of the HBO Max Ad-Free plan included with the purchase of qualifying 2021 LG OLED and LG QNED MiniLED TVs at LG-authorized retailers and via LG.com effective now through November 12, 2021 ($90.00 value).1 Visit  for full details.
      LG Smart TV owners can now access HBO Max2 on the webOS platform by opening the HBO Max app using their remote or, when available, by saying "HBO Max" into their LG Magic Remote3.
      HBO Max is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best-in-class quality entertainment and featuring the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and more, as well as all-new Max Originals. LG Smart TV owners will have access to HBO Max's entire catalog of programming, including an array of new series and film debuts. For more information about HBO Max, visit .
      Experts worldwide have hailed LG OLED as the best TV technology ever, thanks to its unique ability to create its own light. Only OLED TVs feature over 8 million self-lit pixels that can be individually controlled, resulting in perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other. Featuring Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, LG OLED TVs elevate your home entertainment experience and bring the magic of movies into your home. The LG OLED C series is currently the top-selling premium TV series in the US4.
      For more information on LG OLED and LG QNED MiniLED TVs visit .
      1    Consumers who purchase an eligible 2021 LG OLED or QNED MiniLED TV between October 1, 2021 and November 12, 2021 from a participating retailer may be eligible to claim the first 6 months of an HBO Max subscription included with your purchase. HBO Max codes must be redeemed by December 19, 2021. New HBO Max subscribers only. Visit  for full terms and conditions.
      2   Separate subscription required.
      3   LG Magic Remote available with select TV models.  Visit LG.com for more information.
      4   Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Weekly Retail Tracking Service, LCD TVs, Jan. 3, 2021- June 5, 2021 combined. LG defines "premium" as products with an ASP of $1,000+ and display size 55 inches+.
      About LG Electronics USA
      LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $56 billion global innovator in technology and manufacturing. In the United States, LG sells a wide range of innovative home appliances, home entertainment products, mobile phones, commercial displays, air conditioning systems, solar energy solutions and vehicle components. LG is a seven-time ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year. The "Life's Good" marketing theme encompasses how LG is dedicated to people's happiness by exceeding expectations today and tomorrow. 
      link hidden, please login to view. SOURCE LG Electronics USA
    • By Alex
      HBO Max came out recently and unfortunately they haven't built an app for lg webOS TVs yet. 
      The following devices are supported by HBO Max. If a device is supported, you'll find the HBO Max app in the app store.
      Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 5+) Android TV (OS 5+) Apple TV (4th gen and later) Chromebooks Chromecast iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (with iOS 12.2+) PC and Mac computers PlayStation 4 Samsung TV (2016+) Xbox One So if you have any of these devices hooked up to your LG webOS TV your solution is to use one of these methods.  

link hidden, please login to view You can also contact HBO directly by email at [email protected]
    • By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By Karan Sheth
      I have a 2019 LG Smart TV but could not find the HBO GO app in the LG Content Store. Could someone please help with this? Is HBO Go app available on LG Smart TVs?