Quantcast

KRISHNA0123

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Laurence
      I have an LG65UR80006LJ and when I plug my portable hard drive in to one of the USB ports, it lights up and sometimes the thumbnail folder gets added by the TV (I can see it when I plug the drive back into my PC) and twice now it has operated as expected and it appears as a device on the media app.
      But it has only worked correctly twice and now doesn't find the drive at all, despite me having reformatted it and only add one file to the root directory (the first page if this makes sense; not buried in sub folders.)
      Before I box the TV back up and send it back, is there anything else I need/can do as my 12 year old Philips smart tv has no problems what so ever finding the drive and playing the media on it?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Laurence 
    • By williamsats
      Hi everyone!!!
      Lately I have a problem with my 40UH630V (OS Ver. 05.70.30). It takes too long for a hard drive or a USB stick to get it ready to play video files. That means that I have to plug in my hard drive or USB stick and wait for at least 4-5 minutes before I can play the video files, no matter what type/format they are. Sometimes I have to unplug and re-plug my drive so to read it. 
      Here I must point that both USB ports are clean with no dust or any corrosion, USB cables are new and fully functional and all hard drives and USB sticks are working perfectly on my 32LQ63806LC. 
      Also in some cases i get a message on TV for a format compatibility but I don't think this is the case, since if I wait 4-5 minutes (sometimes a bit more) then it reads them normally.
      Any ideas? 
    • By News Reporter
      Company Has Established a Comprehensive, Ethically-Responsible
      Management System for Its AI-Enabled Home Appliances

SEOUL, Feb. 15, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has recently achieved a significant milestone by obtaining the AI Management System (AIMS) certification (ISO/IEC 42001) from the Korean Standards Association (KSA).1 This certification demonstrates LG’s commitment to prioritizing data security and embracing responsible AI management practices throughout the entire lifecycle of its AI-powered home appliances.
      ISO/IEC 42001, a globally recognized standard established jointly by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), sets out the essential requirements for governing and managing AI technologies.2 AIMS certification validates that a company has not only implemented but also maintains and continuously improves an AI Management System, demonstrating a responsible and ethical approach to developing and utilizing AI-based solutions.
      The stringent assessment criteria of ISO/IEC 42001 cover various aspects, including AI policy formulation, risk assessment, risk management, ethical compliance, regulatory responsiveness and transparency in AI management processes.
      The acquisition of AIMS certification acknowledges LG’s ongoing and systematic efforts to ensure rigorous control over potential issues related to its AI products and services, including security, fairness, transparency and accountability. Through this certification, LG aims to enhance customer trust and strengthen its competitiveness.
      Last year, LG distinguished itself as the first home appliance manufacturer to receive Deep Learning AI Verification, awarded by the independent safety science company UL for its washing machine and dryer. Additionally, LG obtained AI Safety Certification from the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH) for the AI functionalities integrated into the LG WashTower.3
      LG actively leverages data- and AI-based research and development initiatives to realize the vision of the ‘Zero Labor Home,’ offering users a refreshingly convenient and relaxing smart home experience facilitated by LG’s advanced, AI-driven home appliances and services.
      “This certification shows that we have established a comprehensive AI management system and are committed to providing our customers with safe, responsible AI-based solutions for a better life,” said Lyu Jae-chul, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company.
      # # #
      1 The AI Management System certification (ISO/IEC 42001) from the Korean Standards Association is confined to the products produced in LG Smart Park 1, 2 in Changwon, South Korea.
      2 link hidden, please login to view
      3 The AI Safety Certification from the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology is applied to WashTower model W17NT.

• By News Reporter
      Technology in the automotive sector is advancing swiftly. Electric cars and autonomous driving are rapidly evolving, and we’re now seeing tremendous changes in the automotive landscape. In just ten years, LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company has transitioned from being a newcomer in the mobility industry to an established player.
      After a decade of fulfilling customer demands and their expectations, the LG VS company has reached an important point in our history. In this year of our 10th anniversary, we are shifting gears to drive lasting growth by focusing on what matters most: delivering customer value, being passionate about innovation and holding true to our sense of purpose.

LG’s highest priority has always been customer value. With decades of expertise in the consumer electronics industry, LG possesses valuable insights into consumers’ wants and needs – which the LG VS company is now leveraging to create value for our auto industry customers and end users.
      Our competitive edge and unique selling proposition lie in our ability to deliver strong customer value. The LG VS Company strives to provide outstanding technology and design innovations that are tailored to our customers’ needs. We will continue to develop solutions that have never been provided before. This is why automakers trust us to be the right partner to help realize their vision.

Passion and a sense of purpose are the other key foundations of LG’s business. The LG VS Company is pursuing its objective to enhance customer value with more passion and purpose than ever before. With our vision of Driving Better Future Mobility, we are strengthening our market presence and reinforcing our reputation as an “Innovation Partner for Future Mobility.” Our scope and vision have now been broadened. Not only are we aiding in the creation of new mobility technologies, but we are also actively driving tangible changes in the mobility experience.
      The vehicle is no longer just a means of transportation. It is an integrated space where users can enjoy comfort, entertainment and safety. To provide such future mobility experience, we at LG will continuously bring fresh perspectives to the wider auto industry. We will also leverage our insights, knowledge and capabilities to provide our partners with innovative solutions for the road ahead.

By Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG Vehicle component Solutions Company
       # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Scotty
      Hello, LGLovers
      I'm looking for pure clairty here, so I have a 43lm6300pla and it's my wish to plug in an external hard drive to record freeview. Now I was under the impression you could get a 2tb hard drive, plug in and go but it seems a lot more difficult than that and I don't want to spend a fair amount of money for it to be useless. 
      The information on the TV regarding the criteria is a bit contradicting. Basically yes use a external hard drive but don't use an external hard drive. Use a drive that's powered by a cable. 
      The Seagate expansion plus 2tb sounds utter perfect but I'm too apprehensive to purchase it. 

If some one can shed some light on this I'd be almighty grateful

S