Quantcast

LGWebOS Version 5.30.01

Ali Salem

Question

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, nemilose said:

You may check at LG website. If they do not offer a newer version, it is very likely that there is no new version. BTW, I don't believe that the upgrade will help you with the flash videos.

Thank you for your reply. I have another TV with WebOS 5.5.0 and this TV opens flash videos.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nick Payne
      Since the latest update to the Binge app on my LG G1 OLED, whenever I try to watch any program on Binge, about every ten minutes or so the app puts up a message on screen saying that it needs to restart to recover memory, and then restarts. And when I go back to the program, the app doesn't remember how much of the program has already been viewed, and starts again from the beginning - I have to fast forward through it to get to the correct point.
      None of the other streaming apps I use on the TV - Netflix, Prime Video, Stan, Apple TV - have any such problem, and if I switch to viewing using Chromecast with Google TV, which has the Android Binge app installed on it, I can stream programs from Binge without any such problem.
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By ARV
      I am having a LG TV model no 55UB850T-TA with WebOS. Its firmware now updated and a result it is not working now. I require WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley) to reinstall. how can i get tis version of software...
    • By Sylvie G
      Hello
      When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
      - for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
      - for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
      But...
      It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
      WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
      I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
      Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
      Thank you