WynQat

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, WynQat said:

I'm getting a recurring message about connection issues when I press the Amazon button on my remote, yet when using the Amazon web page and watching streaming video on that, I get UHD quality. What is going on here?

The model of your TV, firmware and software versions and the software version of the Amazon app please.

So I'm still sitting with this problem, any solutions? After the initial problem in January, Amazon button worked on and off for the past 6 months but finally stopped connecting at the end of April. I am forced to use Amazon, via a PC now, which does not give me the same video quality. Netflix offers UHD 4k without any problems! I've tried turning TV on and off, as the error screen suggests, I've reset routers and pulled network cables in and out, nothing. Every time I press Amazon button I get the same "Connection problem" message in every language on earth!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Calvinder
      A couple days ago My LG Oled voice recognition stopped working.
      If I speak to it it just says "Voice not recognized"
      I have tried many things I found online to fix this issue with no luck.
      One suggestion was to go to Settings>all settings>general>AI Service>Voice recognition service and change to LG ThinQ.
      But the  Voice recognition service tab is gone. There is only voice recognition settings tab 
      I would rather not have to reset to factory settings unless there is a way to save / export my current seating's
      Any suggestions  

Thanks 

• By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin
    • By Xavier Williams
      As stated in the title. 
      I can't connect my controller to the tv, however it says there may be some incompatibility issues. Which is interesting because it's listed in the compatible products on LG's webpage.
      When I open the web browser and go to the Xbox xcloud site to play games. I hit 'ready to play' and it says that it can't detect the controller even though its connected to my TV.

Things I've tried: 
      - Unplugging my TV from the wall for 5 minutes or so.
      - Updating the TV to the latest software.
      - Updating the controller to the latest software.
      - Putting the controller USB stick into the TV and connecting it to the TV that way.
      - Removing all wireless transmission devices away from the TV (except my Orbi or Wireless router, roughly 5 meters away from the TV)

I've seen a Youtube video of someone successfully connecting their controller and play xcloud on the web browser but i haven't had the same success.

Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated.
      Cheers
    • By tim p
      I have two LG C2 tv's both running OS 03.21.30. Attempts to update the OS state that this is the current version as of 12/2022.  Amazon Music won't open on either of them, the splash screen appears and that's it, for hours.  It opens fine on other devices in the house, Sony TV, PC's, and droid phones. Other streaming apps work fine with no buffering or glitches.
      The solutions offered online list instructions for clearing app caches using a series of menus that aren't even remotely close to the menus available on these TV's.  I've checked every available menu and there's absolutely nothing offering the ability to clear app caches. App Manager offers exactly two options: Launch or Delete. Others insist that you need to clear the cache from within the app but of course the app won't open so that's a dead end.  I did clear the browser cache but it had no effect this AMZN Music problem.
      So far I've also:
      Deleted and re-installed the app multiple times; Left the TV's unplugged 24+ hours; Full reboot of the router multiple times; Factory Reset of the TV's. If anyone has a solution that doesn't involve buying a fire stick I'm very interested - thanks
      (edit) one of these tv's is five feet from the router.  Distance isn't the issue.
    • By Alwaleed Alqahtani
      Hi, I’ll cut to the chase to save your time
      when simplink feature is on, and my extrrnal device is connected (PS5 in my case) to HDMI 1 for example, when I turn on my tv and PS5 (btw I have to do it with seperate controlers which is less convenient than using the PS5 controller alone) anyway so turn them both on but my tv input is still not automatically connected to the only device that is turned on so I have to change the input, as soon as I change the input to my PS5, it turns off my PS5 automatically, and then I have to turn on my PS5 for the second time, it’s driving me crazy, please help me this issue because turning off simplink is no a real sulotion. And one more thing, simplink should be simpler than this am I right?! For example, the TV should turn on by itself as soon as I turn on any other external device “like PS5 or Nintendo switch because these devices I will always need their original controllers so why do I have to use the magic remote to turn them on? That’s not convenient” samsung TVs are doing that and I don’t think that LG is less capable of doing that by any means.