Quantcast

TV LG 55 SJ800V

Kris0725PL

I have bew firmware. 04.70.30

Not working:

1.Miracast. I have BlackBerry Q10 and this phone support Direct wifi and Miracast connection. My phone detect LG Web OS TV but can not to connect to them.

2.Internet Browser not support for downloading files from site like jpg,mp3 and others. This suck! Not support flash sites! suck!

3.Wifi connection. I must to Off and on when i turn internet on my phone (tethering) TV not connect automatically to internet.

4.Can not change wallpaper or add another in screensaver. This suck! 2017 year and we dont have this option in web os tv?  Android tv is much better!

IMG_20171203_143739.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JCowper
      I have a LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV and a Sonos Arc. They have been working together fine, but suddenly are not and I cannot seem to fix it. I have tried everything from new hdmi cable to total factory reset on both pieces of equipment and I am so frustrated! 
      Can anyone assist me with what might work? Or is anyone else suddenly experiencing issues with this setup as well?
      thanks!!

• By mradyali
      we are developing player for LG,  we want to get available subtitles  for the VOD, like this one

link hidden, please login to view textTracks() didn't return any result , is their any custom API or internal call to get them?
      Note :  audioTracks() work like  charm.
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.
    • By Arthur Dent
      Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.
      this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Krzysztof Nowacki
      I have xbox one x. When i connect controler from console over USB cable to LG, tv restart and restart and restart...~
      This is important issue. Same when connect to USB 3.0 port. Tv not working and restrting continous...please fix it bug.
    • By Kris0725PL
      I purchase this tv lg 55" SJ800V and i have problem to Share screen from my Phone BlackBerry Q10 to this tv.
      Over HDMI Cable everythings works ok. But Over Miracast tv broken connection.

My BlackBerry Q10 have new firmware 10.3.3 and support Direct wifi and Miracast.

Please add fix for this issue. We have 2017 year not 1945.

O