Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Home Bluston

Facebook app

Question

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Is there Facebook app for LG webos tv?

I was wondering if there Facebook app for LG webos tv as what i saw on Samsung did provide that for their smart TV's

By Zahid Zainurin, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Watching live MLB baseball games on facebook is not possible

Must have facebook  App to watch and is NOT available on WebOS. This is a huge loss for LG, as facebook adds more live sporting events in the future. Will NOT consider buying another LG TV.

By jt1016, in LG webOS Wish List

• 1 reply
    • Question: DirecTV RVU "This Location not Authorized" message on LG DirecTV Ready TV

I have a LG OLED65C6P TV which is a listed as a DirecTV 4k Ready TV. It currently has SW File Version 05.30.02 and the DirecTV Ready app version 2.2.14. My home network is wired for full Gigabit and I will used a wired connection over wireless whenever possible. I have DirecTV with a Genie Gen 2 (HR44-700).  The DirecTV app on the LG OLED65C6P was activated last February and everything was working without any problems until recently.  Everything is hooked up using DirecTV's "official" setup for RVU client viewing using DECAs where required. About 3 weeks ago, the TV started displaying the message "This location is not authorized" after attempting to connect to the Genie receiver.  The only thing that changed is that DirecTV updated my Genie with Software 0x80d.    It seems that I am not the only person experiencing this problem.  I was hoping that someone over here at LG's support community may be able provide some help. There are posts by people on the AT&T Community Forums on this issue.  Here is a link to that thread...
      https://forums.att.com/t5/Watching-DIRECTV/quot-Location-not-Authorized-quot-error-message-on-LG-OLED-with/td-p/5248047 There are some posts by people on the DBSTalk Forums on this issue as well.  Here is a link to that thread...
      https://www.dbstalk.com/community/index.php?threads/0x80d-rvu-issues.225230/ Does LG need to update the DirecTV (RVU) app on my TV?  Do they need to update the LG webOS software or does the TV Firmware need an update? If so, how long will this take?  How do I get LG to do this?  

By adutchman, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 1 vote
      • 5 answers
    • Question: Hi LG, WT... what is going on with Facebook, Spotify, Twitter, Skype?

Facebook | Application is no longer available on TVs LG SmartTV, because Facebook ceased to support and develop API for Smart platform on April 30, 2015. Without support of the manufacturer's application, its main functions stopped working. You can still use Facebook on a web browser.    Spotify | Application is available for download by LG SmartTV Store on models with WebOS and WebOS 2.0.    Twitter, Skype | Applications were withdrawn because of the difficulty in adapting them to Smart platform and their limited performance. Currently, there is no possibility of using Skype on TVs LG system WebOS, and WebOS 2.0. You can still use Twitter on a web browser.       I received this information in correspondence with representative LG Electronics Poland. As you can see, LG is not directly responsible for the lack of these apps on webOS. So we're sorry LG and many thanks for your answers. Now we can wait or go to store to buy another TV.

By SIMON, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers