Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By Nicolás Esteban Procak
The thing goes like this. I've shared a folder in a Win7 PC, the folder has one video and one sub srt file.
When i access from my LG 50uk6550 TV the video loads perfectly but the subs won't load.-
If I copy everything in a pendrive and plug it to the USB everything works wonderfull, but not from the network folder.
Is there any solution??
Thanks in advance!!
I am using SmartShare to connect my laptop to my LG smart TV. In the software on the laptop it signals that there are external subtitles available as soon as I name the .srt files appropriately, but the TV does not play them. The button for sub is grey and not clickable. Sometimes internal subtitles, integrated in the .mkv video file, do not work either. Sometimes they do. External subtitles (.srt) never work. External subtitles (.sub + .idx) usually work.
What is the cause for .srt not loading on the TV, but shows up in the computer software as available?
Need some help with my 55B6.....can't get the firmware to update......I have 3 spinning dots!!
Here is what has happened.....
- When watching I was getting the screensaver fireworks for no reason
- As done in previous situations, I triggered "reset to initial settings".
- the 3 colored spinning dots were triggered as if the reset had started, but no reset occurred.
- the 3 colored spinning dots would not go away.
- I downloaded the firmware to USB and tried to update using the manual USB update process per LG's online instructions.
- When I turn on the TV, with USB inserted, I still get the 3 colored spinning dots -- NOTHING HAPPENS!
I have tried 2 different USB drives and formatted both to FAT32, no success. Can't get past the 3 spinning dots!
Don't know where to go with next step!!
Thanks for any help you can provide!