Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

alice131

Is there any alternative app to Terrarium TV for movies Streaming?

Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have, 

Suggest me some good apk streaming app

• Like 1

To be honest, the more as I know is about how to play iTunes movies on Apple unauthorized TV. Since all iTunes movies are combined with fairplay DRM protection, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. If you really want to enjoy these videos freely. You may have to use a DRM removal software to get rip of DRM protection at first. DRM Media Converter for Mac free is the program to remove DRM protection and convert videos at 30x faster speed with lossless quality. You can check more info on here. Wish this point is helpful to you. 

iTunes DRM troubles many people, for example, you're unable to stream the purchased movies on any devices like Apple unauthorized TV. If you rent iTunes movies from iTunes Store and forget to finish watching, you can't get access to them anymore unless you rent again, what a waste! However, you can use TuneFab M4V Converter to convert M4V to MP4 by removing DRM totally. Then you can stream iTunes movies without any limitation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Terrarium TV APK Download

A part of people on the planet employs tablets and Android smartphones. And now there are far more programs available on Android. This provides a method to get much more options for your end users. We are likely to chat about just one such app that can be Terrarium TV up against date App for both Android, '' iOS Newest. Terrarium TV is networking streaming program which enables you to see Films, TV displays, information, sports activities, etc.. It free streams or searches and can make them open for your requirements personally. Terrarium TV apk download is designed for your own Android program and consequently, we're simply likely to concentrate on such a topic. From the subsequent segment, we'll observe that the practice of Terrarium TV up to date program in your own apparatus and render no rock unturned from the procedure. Let us proceed. You will find 2.7 million software available on the Google engage in Store that can be your state market-place for your own Android OS. However, Terrarium TV isn't certainly one of them. This really really is on account of the restrictions. Those constraints produce a few of the programmers struggling to incorporate their own app. But if Terrarium TV was available in the Google engage in a retail store, then it would have become a slice of cake to upgrade it. But this really isn't true, thus we might need to download the program out of the official website of the App. Once you've set up the program in your own Android apparatus, you need to determine how you can upgrade it. Effectively, this really is your procedure. Download terrarium tv app on LG Mobiles and Smart TV For Free On This Official terrarium tv blog Terrarium-Tv.Me As soon as you've got the program in your own Android mobile, you have to be thinking about just how exactly to upgrade it. You may go to the state internet site from Terrarium TV from your below URL and after that check always the most recent model of the program from that point. Currently, you might need to confirm the edition of this program installed onto your own mobile phone. You are able to certainly do this simply by Heading to Options> Software Supervisor. After there, see the program and then click it. Around the display, you are going to understand the variant of the program. Cross test it with all the variant you've watched on the state site. Then there's absolutely no issue should they fit. However, should they might need to download the hottest apk-file in the site and after that put in over the existing 1? It is the handbook Terrarium TV up to date course of action. Let us observe the way you may set the app. And also this really is just potential on Android apparatus and that means that you can not utilize it to get iOS or even Windows etc..
      This really is just a somewhat straightforward approach to place Terrarium TV in such ways that it is going to auto-update itself if there's a fresh upgrade available around the internet site. The program searches to get an upgrade online at predetermined periods of time. Let us observe the way you may achieve that. To begin with, start the program in your own mobile and also start the Menu in your top-left corner. Open up Settings in your checklist and you'll understand that the 2nd alternative would be of Updates. Toggle the button on in which it states "Empower upgrades on Mobile Link". This may provide you a notification if there's really a fresh variant of the program that can be found on the state site. And it's possible to tap on the notification.

By andyrock, in The Lounge - Off Topic

• 13 replies
    • Question: Super slow internet (WiFi) when streaming

Hi, I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range. I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue? Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it?    Br, Nick

By NickL, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 5 answers
    • Question: Streaming 4K content with high bitrate

Hi.  I've got a LG OLED C7 with smart IP TV app. I'm having trouble watching 4k movies with high bitrates ( some movies have bitrates higher than 80mpbs). I already connected the TV with wifi AC (5Ghz) instead of ethernet connection (which has only 100mbps port).   My internet connection has a speed of 200mbps (tested on tv browser).  Nevertheless I'm struggling playing those 4k high bitrate movies. Every few minutes it buffers. What can be the problem? The TV plays high bitrate movies from USB or bluray and the internet speed should be enough for those bitrates.  Is it possible to install a gigabit ethernet port in the pcmcia port? Thanks for your help. 

By bfds89, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 9 answers
    • [pivotCE]The New Palm phone is revealed.

There’s a new Palm phone. It’s due to be released next month. Now, if you are a long time Palm enthusiast (and reader of this blog) you will no doubt be telling your heart not to beat too quickly because to put it mildly, things have not worked out well in the past. We already knew that TCL / Alcatel had bought the brand (only). The possibility of a new phone running webOS was dismissed. The speculation on the webOs Nation forum was that we would be seeing a standard Android slab with the Palm logo stuck on, though no one could figure out quite how that would be a success.

In August, there were some leaks that seemed both intriguing and potentially disappointing. A small phone? OK! A low specification? Uh… You don’t have to wonder any longer. The curtain has been almost fully raised and we can confirm that the new phone is… both intriguing and potentially disappointing. Here are some bullet points: It appears that the new Palm is in fact a startup that approached TCL with their plan. TCL backed them and handed them the Palm brand. “Pepito” was a codename. It’s just “Palm”. The reason the specs look like a ‘weekend’ phone is because it’s a weekend phone. It is in fact a ‘companion’ phone to your other, big phone. We are just a little webOS blog, so we have no inside sources or review model. There is an apparently regurgitated press release on Fast Company. You can then read what Dieter Bohn has to say at The Verge. A number of webOS community members have done valuable work in maintaining popular services on our old webOS devices (not to mention keeping them working at all). But given the number of services that no longer work on webOS, using one of the original phones has much the same effect as the ‘Life Mode’ (AKA aeroplane mode) offered by this new device. However,  I’m not going to condemn it. The potential criticisms are obvious: Why not just sell a smaller phone? It’s only available as an add on device, only on Verizon in the U.S. It costs $350. It’s true that there seems to be an increasing desire for phones that are smaller and for services that respect a balanced life rather than attempting to addict us to various feeds. There are few choices available for those that want these options. Within that context, the new Palm phone is different and distinctive. As a ‘lifestyle phone’, it is possible that  it will appeal to trendy and fairly well-off people and actually sell. However, the Verizon exclusivity may limit access even to that particular demographic. If enough are sold to keep Palm in business, they could extend the concept to other networks and countries. It’s possible that the next model could build on that. Pepito2 could have better specs and be able to stand alone, usable as a companion device or a daily driver. Of course, I’d say that an ideal OS for some kind of synchronizing connectivity across devices would be webOS, but that’s NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, unless the boot-loader is unlocked and we install it ourselves. So I wish the new Palm luck. In historical terms, there’s very little about this product that’s new, but it seems that it could fill a niche that’s opened up in the current smartphone market. This pricey life-style toy could evolve into the smaller, simpler phone for the many, but only time will tell and yes, I’m doubtful. Those are my thoughts. What are yours? Here’s your comment thread. Related posts: TCL’s Palm phone will run android…duh HP is to Palm as Lenovo is to Motorola…Not Good TCL, Blackberry & Palm View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • Palm is Back with a New Palm Phone Companion

If you are webOS enthusiast, you remember Palm as the brand that brought you webOS 1.0 on a smart phone before it was sold to HP fro Touchpads and then LG for Smart TVs. Today, we have webOS off to LG and the Palm brand off to TCL Communications. We have been waiting to see what was to come with palm and today we have a new website that's up and a cool gadget, dubbed a "companion". Below is information from https://www.palm.com "We found partners who were as passionate about celebrating the choice to stay connected and be present with Palm, a vision that brings people out of technology and back into their lives. We’re working with TCL Communication to manufacture Palm and exclusively launching with Verizon Wireless in the United States, establishing the new ultra-mobile category." History of Palm Palm was one of the first companies to put mobile devices into consumers’ hands. Palm changed the mobile game when they introduced the popular PalmPilot in 1996—ushering in the handheld mobile era. Palm is back and ready to change the game again. The original PalmPilot made your computer mobile, now we’re making smartphones truly mobile again. We have embraced Palm’s innovative spirit and created a new ultra-mobile device that keeps you connected and present at the same time. The new Palm is an ultra-mobile product that’s about the size of a credit card with smart features and quick actions, so you can instantly access everything you need and nothing you don’t—even when your smartphone is nowhere to be seen. Palm syncs with your Android or iOS device so you’ll never miss a thing, even if your smartphone is at home.  Features Size of a Credit Card Syncs with Android and iOS Stunning HD Display Water and Dust Resistant Two Cameras 12MP and 8MP Runs on Android with Google Assistant Facial Recognition Gesture Pad Quick Actions   Specs Processor    Qualcomm® 435 processor. Octa-core CPU Display    3.3” HD Display - 445 ppi high pixel density LCD Glass    Impact resistant front and rear Corning Gorilla Glass Cameras    12MP rear camera with flash + 8MP front camera Construction    Crafted billet aluminum mid-frame Durability    IP68 water and dust resistant Memory    3 GB RAM / 32 GB Storage Battery    800mAh non-removable battery,All-day battery life*, 3+ day standby time Audio    Dual-purpose speaker Sensors    G-Sensor, Glonass GPS, Proximity, E-compass, Gyro Connectivity    4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 low energy WLAN 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz) Non-removable nano SIM  OS    Android 8.1 Security    Face unlock Dimensions    50.6 x 96.6 x 7.4mm Weight    62.5 grams Colors    Available in titanium and gold Visit https://www.palm.com for more information  

By Alex, in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By jzayaspr
      In Oled55V7P with software 04.71.00 I am unable to set close captions in the Red Box Streaming App. Can someone help me????
    • By Tobias Claren
      I use Enigma2 for watching TV, recording etc.
      Is WebOS an alternative?
      Enigma2 can:
      Unlimited number of simultaneous recordings.
      Streaming (Intranet and Internet)
      Softcam (for pay-TV card) <= Alternative: support for "Unicam" etc.
      NAS instead of USB HDD.
      Unencrypted recordings.
    • By jorge Ramos
      I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed.
      I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again 
      Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it?
      Here is a Photo of how it looks
    • By akhil7j
      I did a refresh of my LG TV 3 days ago. Sold the old LG 47" 3D LED TV and bought new 55" LG Super UltraHD TV with WebOS. I believe, the biggest con of this new TV is WebOS. Its totally frustrating. Sorry for WebOS fans.
      It isn't that smart and functional they way it looks. The problem I having since 3 days and being a network engineer, I am unable to solve a network issue myself which is even more frustrating for me.
      Ok, let me explain the issue. The TV when installed was connected to LAN cable to my router which has direct internet connection. The TV works and none of the apps were working. Basically TV wasn't able to connect to internet via apps. If i open web browser, it was working fine with all webpages showing correctly.
      I'll skip the part of contacting LG support which was useless. All troubleshooting steps like resetting, formatting, changing time zone, location, region was done but no luck. Finally I connected the TV via mobile hotspot and it just worked which gave me the clue that some ports are being blocked by my ISP or router.
      My internet setup is this way. Internet cable from ISP -> ISP Modem (can do NAT and work as router) - WiFi Router (NAT, DHCP, etc) -> all LAN clients. I put my LG TV in DMZ, opened all ports, etc but no luck. Then I converted my ISP modem as router and connected the LG TV directly to it and it started working..!!!
      My WiFi Router is TP-Link Archer C7 and I was using stock firmware. Thought it was creating issues and I installed DD-WRT, Open-WRT but no luck at all. The apps which were installed in TV when TV was connected directly to modem are still working fine. Youtube, Plex, Netflix, etc all are working but when I open LG Content Store, it just refuses to load.
      I am not sure what wrong my TP-Link router is doing. There is something wrong with the LG TV content store. If it requires to open ports, then I would like to know which ones.
      Sorry for the long port, may be my frustration of 3 days with no luck.!!