Quantcast

USB HDD not working

Steven2302

Question

Hi, I have a 43uj635v running webos3.5, and a few external hard drives. I only got it 2 days ago. My 2tb Seagate expansion works with the TV, and also a 1tb works, but I try and use my Seagate 2tb back up plus slim, and it doesn't find it. Sometimes it says unknown usb device connected, and sometimes it says please reconnect after disconnecting, and that pops up quite a few times, until you remove it. I just don't get why one 2tb drive works, but another, newer one doesn't. But they both work perfectly with my old LG tv, and with PC's and my xbox

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?
    • By Arthur Dent
      Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.
      this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks

• By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
    • By Kula
      Hi,
      How can i delete the Accuweather widget and set the Fireworks color Screensaver again? 
      Tnx
      Best Regards 
      Dragan K.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By cloudstardust5
      I have a LG 55UH615T SmartTV.

1. I setup a few scheduled recordings from the digital TV (via Guide),
      2. I have connected a USB HDD to the TV and
      3. I then set the TV to standby (i.e. I switch off the TV but the power to the TV is still on).
      4. Also, I disabled the HDD Eco mode to ensure the HDD don't go to sleep.

However, the TV doesn't record when the TV is on standby mode. Can anybody tell me how I can record when the TV is on standby mode?