Quantcast

Unable to use Screenshare or WiDi with Laptop?

sharathks00

Question

I am using lg webos tv

link hidden, please login to view

I am unable to connect my TV to my laptops , one on windows 7 and other on 8.1

Tv doesnot show up on search, if it does(sometimes) when connected only decline button is shown on TV screen(no accept button)

When connecting through TV no message appears on Laptop for connection acceptance.

I have no problem viewing my mobile contents.

Any suggestions???????????/

IMG_20170915_130742.jpg

IMG_20170915_130747.jpg

IMG_20170915_130808.jpg

IMG_20170915_130949.jpg

IMG_20170915_131046.jpg

IMG_20170915_132123.jpg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

hi...wi-fi direct not is for you want....search into tv screenshare and use it. You laptop work using Intel WIDI software and this soft use miracast (screenshare). So,again.Yoy tv have  WI-FI direct technology and Miracast (Screenshare) technology on TV and in laptop have Intel WIDI technology. Connect laptop to tv using Miracast and work fine.Into TV browse to Screenshare,not to wifi direct.Succes 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Alex
      Build Your First App for webOS TV
      Web apps are written using HTML with copious amounts of CSS and JavaScript for style and functionality. Any modern Web browser can deliver this type of apps to the user.  With webOS TV, web apps are elevated to the lofty title of a first class citizen - web apps on webOS TV are given access to the same hardware, and OS features that typically available to native apps.

Web apps built for webOS TV are very similar to standard web apps. Like the standard web applications, you can create web apps for webOS TV using standards based web technologies like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Anyone with experience in building web applications can easily start developing web apps for webOS TV.

Now, just create your app using the CLI.
      Run the webOS TV CLI.

Create new app with Enyo bootplate.
      ares-generate -t moonstone-2014 first-app Now you can continue developing and testing your app.

Edit ./first-app/appinfo.json file. Update "id" and "title" properties in appinfo.json file with text editor as below.
      {
          "id": "com.yourdomain.app.firstapp",
          "version": "0.0.1",
          "vendor": "My Company",
          "type": "web",
          "main": "index.html",
          "title": "singlepane",
          "icon": "icon.png",
      }

Package your app from app directory. If app is packaged successfully, you can see the created .ipk file.
      ares-package first-app  
      Run the webOS TV Emulator.

Install your app to emulator. Be sure to use the correct file name for your package.
      ares-install com.yourdomain.app.firstapp_0.0.1_all.ipk  
      Launch your app on emulator.
      ares-launch com.yourdomain.app.firstapp
    • By bulsat88
      I have a LG webOS TVUM7050PLF which is being used with a satellite dish in my vacation home. I am trying to add a new satellite, which is not included in the embedded list of 30+ satellites of this TV.
      Can anybody help me on how to add a new satellite, which is not included in the TV's existing list.

• By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an link hidden, please login to view or Mac, you are able to and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Bella Lee
      In fact, Spotify doesn't offer its service to LG webOS Smartwatch now. If you want to listen to Spotify songs on LG webOS Smartwatch, you'd need a
      link hidden, please login to view. With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can and then transfer them to LG webOS Smartwatch for playing without limits.
  • Similar Tagged Content