Quantcast

Dolby Atmos Support Over HDMI ARC

jikhead

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By Brianco
      Hello 
      We have an LG55UQ75006LF 2022 model. Until recently we were getting Dolby Atmos on our Creative soundbar. This was via Disney+ as well as numerous clips on YouTube. Now only Dolby Digital plays. We haven't altered any settings, so cannot understand what has happened. There has never been an option for Dolby Atmos in the TV settings, so assume it was some kind of pass through.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • By asit619
      Disney hotstar doesn't support dolby 5.1 or atmos on my new lg A2 oled.The sound quality in hotstar is so low other than netflix n amazon due toh the above reason.I checked the app last updated on app store it showed me in 03/04/2020.
    • By hans peter
      After the latest update, I'm not happy with how the TV behaves when I turn it on.
      1) When I turn off the TV with on/off on the remote control firts and after that disconnect the power, the TV starts up at newstart with the last seen program, the remote control does not work. It goes after a while into black and  restarts than with this image.

2) If I turn it off instead by unplugging the power first, it boots up with last viewed program and the remote works as usual.

Is it possible to go back to the previous update or where/how can I influence what appearance my TV picture should have when I start the it? I want my TV to start (preferably) with the previous program, but in any case so that the remote control works immediately.
      /hans peter
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Joe Wong
      My LG 50 inch Model: 50NANO75UPA HDMI Arc stopped working with my Vizio soundbar. It worked very well when I first connected it until this morning. I purchased an extended warranty, but is there a known solution before I send out for help? It is definitely the LG Tv, and not the soundbar because I used to have a Samsung soundbar, which worked only for about a week before the HDMI Arc stopped working and I switched over to the Optical. Now even the Optical does not work That's why I bought a Vizio.