Quantcast

charris

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Elyas Sadeghi
      how to install font for subtitle in tv player?
      i want watch movie with my favorit font,,but i cant,so i donot use this tv for watching movie,,just good for my ps4
      please help i want install font to webos player
      B Titr Bold.ttf
    • By yasserhabh
      We hope from LG to add option in menu to control size and type of font used in menus and sub menu, add applications like Samsung to lg store (shahid, Facebook, and all app in Samsung better in LG).
      we hope to add more memory in TV because i buy 43uh617v the memory less than 650MB that's very low,
      add options to control black color deep and control color like Samsung maybe better.
      add options to change theme colors of menus.
      we need to add option to turn on,off 4K scaler because i see that's option in my tv is (fake), i lost my trust in lg.
      - i need to know how i install app to my tv? that's not easy like Samsung smart TV.
      best regards

• By News Reporter
      As a website, on of our favorite advancements in web technology has been the adoption of server-stored CSS fonts. Here on webOS Nation, for example, we make liberal use of the ITC Lubalin Graph font family, designed by Herb Lubalin in 1973. It's a beautiful geometric font with slab serifs that works well at a variety of weights. It's no-nonsense, yet quirky at the same time.
      But if you're the type that only visits webOS Nation on your webOS device, that's something you'd never know, as the current implementation of WebKit in all versions of webOS lacks support for fonts that aren't basic web fonts. If the browser doesn't recognize the font, you get Prelude, which while a beautiful font in its own right, doesn't do justice to the choices made by a growing crowd of design conscious websites. For an operating system that's built around web technologies, it's almost silly that webOS doesn't support something as simple as rendering text in a font stored on a server.
      Have your own thoughts on this or any other
      link hidden, please login to view entry? You do, we get it. That's why we have the comments, it's your place to say how right - or how wrong - we are. And we have little doubt you have your own ideas as to what ought be on the webOS wish list, and so - and an awesome discussion it has proven to be.

• Similar Tagged Content