Quantcast

install font

Elyas Sadeghi

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Richard Hill
      I keep getting the same error message when try to install any new app.  The message is L/AM.001/999/AM.0091

• By Darshan Giri
      I was unable to install the remote control app(on TV) after bundling with Sandstorm webdriver code. Getting below error. ares-install ERR! [com.webos.appInstallService failure]: luna-send command failed <update manifest file failed>
    • By Mark Dais
      Good day LG Teams! So I have a subscription in NBA league pass, and I already look in the apps of my LG smart TV WebOs of NBA TV and there's no available... So I'm asking can I download NBA TV on my LG WebOS? or is it not allowed? Where can I download?
    • By nicovon
      Good evening, I have a LG webOS UM7100PLB TV. Is it possible to install apps from usb stick? what format should the apps be in, can I find some examples of apps to install via usb?
    • By PepeSan
      Please I need your help, I am installing my application on my lg tv through the command ares-install --device LG_TV ./[my_package].ipk.

It had been working for a long time without a problem but today out of nowhere it shows me the following error:
      ERR! ares-install: Error: Command '/bin/rm -rf /media/developer/temp && /bin/mkdir -p /media/developer/temp' exited with code=1 (signal: undefined)
      The web os version on my tv is 05.30.30
      I really appreciate any feedback 🙏