Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

yasserhabh

Arabic font size and improve arabic support in menu

1 post in this topic

We hope from LG to add option in menu to control size and type of font used in menus and sub menu, add applications like Samsung to lg store (shahid, Facebook, and all app in Samsung better in LG).

we hope to add more memory in TV because i buy 43uh617v the memory less than 650MB that's very low,

add options to control black color deep and control color like Samsung maybe better.

add options to change theme colors of menus.

we need to add option to turn on,off 4K scaler because i see that's option in my tv is (fake), i lost my trust in lg.

- i need to know how i install app to my tv? that's not easy like Samsung smart TV.

best regards

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.