Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

yasserhabh

Arabic font size and improve arabic support in menu

We hope from LG to add option in menu to control size and type of font used in menus and sub menu, add applications like Samsung to lg store (shahid, Facebook, and all app in Samsung better in LG).

we hope to add more memory in TV because i buy 43uh617v the memory less than 650MB that's very low,

add options to control black color deep and control color like Samsung maybe better.

add options to change theme colors of menus.

we need to add option to turn on,off 4K scaler because i see that's option in my tv is (fake), i lost my trust in lg.

- i need to know how i install app to my tv? that's not easy like Samsung smart TV.

best regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: This app will now restart to free up more memory

Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's. I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message. As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem. My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     

By ironmonkey, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 11 answers
    • Question: NEW TV STORE HELP

Hello friends.  I brought a LG 43 inch 4k smart TV for my room. I'm so satisfied with the TV.   Unfortunately I gotta go out side of the country more than one year for my duty.  So is it okay to store my TV without turning on more than one year?  Will it be a big issue for the  TV components?  😎

By Madushanka Ratnayaka, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: this app will now restart to free up more memory

Bought a new 65" Smart TV, all the preoaded apps You Tube, Netflix etc  are restarting after couple of minutes with "this app will now restart to free up more memory" message.

By Pat, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 13 votes
      • 53 answers
    • Question: LG Content Store

Hi all I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased an LG 55" TV and noticed there is a My Content Menu. When I try and add shows it's only finding them from Prime or YouTube, it doesn't show up searches from NowTv or Netflix. Is the store only able to find titles in Prime or should I be able to search NowTv and Netflix etc via the content store and My content tab?    Hope I haven't confused anyone and hope this makes sense? 🙂   Many Thanks in advance

By Ross, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 0 answers
    • Question: telecharger des applications

Bonjour J'aimerai installer d'autres applications sur ma tv lg 55uh600v mais à chaque fois il me dit impossible de télécharger tels ou tels applications. Comment faire pour télécharger des applications sur ma tv. merci d'avance de votre réponse

By trailer, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers