Quantcast

Change Web OS ScreenSaver

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Enx_xcite
      How Can i do for Unlock MY LG 43UP7750PSB.APH to PTB.ATM coz i moved to thailand DVB-T2 not working

Anyone has any ideas? or Solutions?
    • By Ieuan Llwyd
      Somehow when I was watching Live TV a menu I've never seen before appeared — I must have accidentally pressed a button or combination of buttons on the remote.
      It appeared below the programme banner (at the bottom left of the screen) and was something to do with a selecting device to control — there were about 4 icons in a row, and one of them was "Set-top Box", but I can't remember what the other options were.
      Having selected "Set-top Box", which is why I remember that option, I now get five icons appearing in a row below the programme banner:
      Start Recording  |  Start Live Playback  |  Recordings  |  Subtitle Language  |  Audio Language
      See screenshot attached.
      The same menu appears if I press the down arrow ᐁ (below the OK button).
      What's driving me nuts is:  1.) I can't now bring up the original 'select device' menu, and  2.)  wondering what the other options are!
      I'm using an LM6300, running webOS 4.9.5-14 (goldilocks2-gympie).  If any other info would help, please let me know.
      Thanks for any help.

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Hùng Mạnh
      Hi everyone,
      I was trying to install an environment to develop.

link hidden, please login to view
      But I can't run the emulator (Version 5).
      I always get this error prompt.

Please help me. Thank you.
    • By Phaedrus
      On an LG CX 55, two minutes into episode 4 -- "The Tomb" -- of the series Moon Knight on Disney+ there is a scene with statuettes in niches each lit by an oil lamp. As the flames flicker, dark blotches jump around some of the niche walls.
      These are certainly unintended artifacts.
      Can someone confirm wether this is a CX (only) issue?