Quantcast

CAST TO MKV windows 10 Issue

• 8 months later...
Hi I was trying cast my media .mkv File to 43UH750V 4K tv but it start and Stops in 5 to 10 seconds, Meanwhile i can see it converts to .wmv file. Anyone try to cast (wihout smar share) in windows 10. Is this working or No? Any tweaks?
How is connect laptop, pc to tv? Both working connected to router by Ethernet cable or tv working by wifi and computer is in different room etc?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G955F przy użyciu Tapatalka

If you enable the DLNA server on Windows 10 (just search for "enable media streaming") and if your video is inside a folder which is part of video library collection (which you can manage it through explorer or better and easily through windows media player), you can directly play all the videos (of the format and with the codec supported by your LG TV) directly from your PC without any additional transcoding. The cast is needed only for device that cannot directly play from your PC. If you have some content that needs realtime transcoding, installin plex player (on lg tv) and plex server (on your PC) may be a better solution (of course you need adequate hardware on your system, mainly a high level CPU).