Quantcast

LG55UH6030 rebooting randomly

Purchased a LG 55UH6030 TV at Best Buy.    Did the latest OS update when it was installed.   The TV will randomly fully reboot during watching any program.   Have unplugged the TV to fully restart it, but same problem occurs.

Anyone else having the problem or have a way to correct the problem? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I have been struggling with the Tidal App on my LG C1. You play music, but it random stops playing. Both on Wired connection and WiFi connect. I basically can't listen to any full song, without the audio randomly stopping. 
    • By Riccardo
      Hello to everyone, 
      I am new to the forum. I wanted to ask whether I am alone with this problem or it is common.
      My set up: PC-DolbAtmos, LG-CX, SONOS ARC (eARC).
      I've notice the audio connection between the PC and LG+ARC was unstable. Finally I noticed LG-CX sometimes forward (passthrough) the good Dolby Atmos signal and some other times it passes a signal which is WMA (not supported by the sonos device).
      PC is set to always send "Atmos", when WMA is sent, simply changing "passthrough->PCM->Passthrough" in the LG audio menu solves the problem.
      Why is know that LG-CX randomly passes the good signal at times and at other times doesn't ?
      Would you have any tricks to help out ? maybe force audio to be transcoded by the TV (possible?) to be alway DD+ ?

Thanks a lot for any kind of help and suggestions. 
    • By kurabasakuku
      Hi, 
      We have ProCentric 400 with V version, and 400+ Smart Hospitality TVs. 
      The following is the topology (attached).
      We had issue lately: in random TVs have blank the channels with No Signal message. This occurs in some TVs, other TVs are just blank screen and there is no "No Signal" Message. After doing factory reset and reconfiguration then all is working normal. However this case then occurs to other TVs.
      I was assuming this is network issues: switch configuration or else, but I am now very sure there is no configuration change. 
      Please advise.

TV No signal Issue.mp4
    • By Mackey
      I bought a new 77 inch OLED tv a year ago. Ever since then it has randomly reset itself when using apps, (Youtube, Sirius, Netflix, doesn't matter). Basically the tv freezes, closes out the app and goes black as if the power has been cut, and then restarts to HDMI 1 just as it does whenever the TV is first turned on. I have had a technician visit 4 times already and he's replaced the main board, the wifi board, the remote control and the remote sensor. Basically he's replaced everything except the display and the power cord. Of course we've made sure the firmware is up to date and done many hard resets and nothing works.  I'll add one more thing that happened last week for the first time, but it happened twice so it is definitely not a coincidence. I was watching a movie on Disney Plus and a half second before my phone rang, the movie stopped like before, but this time the app restarted in stead of the entire tv restarting. This exact same thing happened 15 minutes later, a half second before another call came in so it was not a coincidence. My phone is android with Verizon fwiw, but of course I get calls all of the time and this only happened this one day. Since almost everything has been replaced I had already been thinking that some kind of electromagnetic interference may be at issue, but this is not my specialty. Has anyone else experienced this?
    • By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@ LG :  if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob