Quantcast

LG55UH6030 rebooting randomly

Purchased a LG 55UH6030 TV at Best Buy.    Did the latest OS update when it was installed.   The TV will randomly fully reboot during watching any program.   Have unplugged the TV to fully restart it, but same problem occurs.

Anyone else having the problem or have a way to correct the problem? 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Peggy Donahue
      After finally getting through downloading the user agreements, I was prompted to do an update on my LG Smart TV.  I monitored the update progress, which took hours. I don’t know exactly how many, but after two hours the update was at 32%. I let it run all night and it was finished by morning. Has anyone had this issue? Will all updates take this long? Thanks!
    • By Sami Dutt
      Which is the best harddrive for lg OLED c1

• By Baffledron
      Hi,
      Ongoing problem!!
      About a month ago I switched from BT to Vodafone FTTP (Fibre) broadband (100Mbps)
      Since then I've had buffering on my LG TV (55UM7610PLB). This is connected to the router by ethernet cable.
      My first thoughts were to do with the internet connection, I checked and tested everything. Vodafone have also checked everything and Openreach have replaced the ONT. Still got the problem though.
      So, I've turned to the TV. The LG chat and phone help were pretty low level and not at all helpful.
      Google turned up a possible solution which involved resetting the location services and removing it's automatic status. This sort of worked. Watching UHD Frozen Planet 2 was bufferless. But the next day, watching ITV hub was worse than ever.
      You would have thought with an 100Mbps connection it would all work so well....but it doesn't.
      Is it the TV? 
      Is there a fix? 
      Any ideas much appreciated.
      Thanks
      Ron
    • By Kieran Bryons
      I'm looking to buy an LG AI Thin Q TV, how do the sports alerts work - 
      link hidden, please login to view I literally watch loads of sports, does it update you on only certain sports or all sports?
    • By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.