Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
my LG lb652V has serveral buggs and i want to get back to factory settings. Everytime i go to the menu and choose the factory settings, the TV do a reboot change my TV list to Cable and thats it. No apps deleted, no first install assistant, no settings are reseted. Then i used anymote, to do an INSTOP reset, i checked the service menu, and so on. I cant reset my TV, what should i do anymore? The TV has the newest firmware 05.05.70 so i can´t downgrade anymore, i tried it several times. I dont know what to do now, has anyone an idea?
Sorry for my bad english, im german.
By Husny Nazoordeen
hi, i have a uk6300 webos tv. i baught it becase it said google assistant is available.but what i tried to add voice commands i found that aoogle assistnt, alexa and home dashboard is mising and cant find in the LG store..and it has limited amount of service countries to select. i am in sri lanka and google assistant works in my phone.plas help me to install google assistant and home dashboard on my TV.
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [
link hidden, please login to view | link hidden, please login to view ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your link hidden, please login to view
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found link hidden, please login to view.
Similar Tagged Content
It is now clear that any OS, except android and apple, suffers from low number of apps.
It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app!
Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos.
My TV model in 47LB6500-TH.
I cant able to download the apps in my TV and the LG webos app showing as LG STORE instead of LG content as I see in youtube.
I am cant able to download hotstar, zee5, sunnxt, etc.
kindly give your valuable ideas if anybody aware.