Quantcast

Recording stopped, problem with hdd device

manus34

Question

On my recently purchased lg 43UH650V tv I am experiencing a problem when recording tv shows on dtv. I usually schedule my recordings to record in the evening and leave my tv on standby. Some shows which are less than 30 mins record no problem, but Ive been trying to record one particular show at 9 to 10 pm every night this week.

The problem which I am getting every time is that  the recording stops, sometimes after 15 mins, other times 25 mins, 40 mins.

The error Im getting is "Recording has stopped due to problem with hdd device" or something very similar,

Ive tried two different usb sticks, one 32gb and one 64gb,  I had no problem using these sticks on my old sony tv,

Anyone know why this happens ?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By seb0071
      I have just bought an OLED 48C14LB, and have mostly got to grips with the OS, except for the programme recording function.
      I tested this by recording the news on BBC1,  via 'Programme Scheduler' whilst watching live tv on ITV3.  All worked ok with the recording  playing back from the 128GB stick in 'USB 1'.
      Having since tried to record something else in the same way, I get an on screen message saying that the recording is about to take place, and I click on 'OK'.
      When the recording starts, the tv station that I am watching switches to the station that I want to record from, and when I switch back, I get a message saying that the recording I have set up is not possible if I change channels.
      Any help wil be much appreciated.
    • By News Reporter
      Use of Plastics Made From Post-Consumer Recycled Materials to Increase Tenfold by 2025

SEOUL, Sep. 9, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) today announced its goal to use almost 600,000 tonnes of recycled plastic by 2030 in a concerted effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the value chain. The goal is a part of LG’s larger initiative to create a take-back ecosystem for electronic waste and increase the use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials in its consumer electronics and home appliance products.
      In 2020, LG utilized approximately 20,000 tonnes of recycled plastic in its products which it plans to increase more than tenfold by 2025. While recycled plastic is currently used inside LG TVs, PC monitors, speakers, washing machines, refrigerators and air conditioners, LG will expand the use of recycled plastic to the exterior of its products as well. In addition to utilizing more recycled plastic, LG is reducing the use of virgin plastic throughout its operations as well. This year, 18 OLED TV models will be produced using less virgin plastic, an increase from 14 models in 2020, for a reduction of up to 10,000 tonnes of plastic.
      LG is also increasing the target amount of take-back electronic waste from its 2006 figure of 4.5 million tonnes to over 8 million tonnes by 2030 with 3.07 million tonnes having been collected by the end of 2020. Also, LG is implementing initiatives to take back and recycle electronic waste in 52 countries. In South Korea, LG Chilseo Recycling Center, which opened in 2001, not only takes back electronic waste but also manufactures new components from the recycled plastic and ships the parts to LG’s home appliance plant nearby for use in new products such as refrigerators.
      LG is focusing its efforts on reducing greenhouse gas emissions throughout the entire product life cycle from production and transportation to use and disposal. As a key component of its sustainable management goals, LG’s parent company entered into an agreement with the Korean Ministry of Environment and local civic groups in June to implement plastic-free management at its main R&D campus, LG Sciencepark.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Hostnetindia
      hello
      Anyone Suggest me  
      Visit :- Hostnetindia
      Call:- 6376792701