Quantcast

Hello all,

After reading many forums how to change region for LG smart TV using  Ez-Adjust I gave up.

I am trying to change my  reading  from IL to US (area code 1793), all forums say the same thing, go to  Ez-Adjust->Area Option and change the id in the first line to the US ID.

I tried it but there is no way to change the current ID, I type the US id but nothing change, In addition I tried to change it through IN START but nothing, i was unable to change region.

I hope there is someone here that had the same problem and solved it and can help me.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

hi Yonatan,

I have the exact opposite issue, I bought the LG smart TV from parallel Israeli importer (was not aware) and would like to change the location to Israel, but I do not know what is the correct 4 digits number for it.

right now the EZ-ADJUST shows the current area as:

Area: 4952,

ContinentIndex: 88
Language&Country: JA
HW: AJ/JA/IL.

kind regards,

Udi

found a solution

just entered the EZ-Adjust screen (using a homemade Arduino remote), then area settings then changed the area to 1000 pressed ok then restarted TV.

Tada, now all my problems solved!!!

I'm able to see the UI language in Hebrew, set the location to Israel and download all the Israeli apps from the LG store.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

I need your help.  I have a TV LG 43UF770T-TD bought in DXB (Middle-East).  I want to change the location to UK or India which ever gives me access to the best apps through the LG Store.

I am a newbie and don't know what is EZ-Adjust (Homemade Arduino remote)?.

Please can someone guide/help me (step-by-step) to setup/change the location.

Any help/assistance will be highly appreciated.

K/Rgds

Supermario

• 3 weeks later...

found a solution

just entered the EZ-Adjust screen (using a homemade Arduino remote), then area settings then changed the area to 1000 pressed ok then restarted TV.

Tada, now all my problems solved!!!

I'm able to see the UI language in Hebrew, set the location to Israel and download all the Israeli apps from the LG store.

Adi in which model do you changed the area code?

I buying a lg lf631 from Israel parallel dealer too and I need help to change the area code to il, can you help me?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cash
      Have LG OLED 55B36LB bought in 2023 in UK.
      Trying to change area option from 3122 (EU-UK) to 4816 (AJ-India) using a service remote.
      It does not update or change.
      any help for guidance will appreciated.
    • By ccinterod02
      Hi friends, I am developing a small server in a hotel to integrate all our system (home automation, checkin/checkout, door openings and televisions). My idea is to launch a promotional video on the televisions when the door is opened the first time after a checkin  (among other things). can I do it with a smart tv with webOS? If so, how can I do it?
      Thanks in advance
    • By glendvd100
      Hi there, I have the following tvs:
      OLED55C26LD
      OLED42C24LA
      And I'm trying to change the area code using the service remote, so I can download apps from USA (I'm currently in the UK), such as Max, HULU etc.  I'm trying the codes which are bandied around the internet, but the area just stays as EU.  I've noticed on youtube videos etc that the older models with the older OS have no issued with this, but mine seems unable to change.
      Does anyone know if perhaps the newer models have newer codes?  I've used 1793, 1843 and 22287 (as found in this very forum).  But nothing happens.  Any help from users who may have got this working would be appreciated, thank you.
    • By News Reporter
      The inspiring LG Objet Collection has gained a global fan base since its worldwide launch in 2021, and for good reason. Through its understated designs and diverse materials and colors, this sophisticated collection of premium appliances and devices extends the opportunity to curate living spaces that reflect unique lifestyles and preferences like no other.

To raise the bar even higher for the ‘smart home’ experience, LG Vietnam recently launched the ‘LG Objet House’ at Flamingo Dai Lai Resort. Just 45 kilometers north of Hanoi, this all-new brand space and resort is fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances from the LG Objet Collection.

Within the elegant four walls of the LG Objet House, the harmony effortlessly created by LG Objet products blurs the line between modern home appliances and high-end furniture. Together, these stylish, innovative appliances complete a seamless living space that honors the distinctive style of the homeowner.

During their stay, visitors can experience what seamless living really means thanks to LG PuriCare Aero Furniture, an air purifier that doubles as a side table; LG OLED Objet Collection Posé, a lifestyle TV which transforms into a digital frame that expresses every brushstroke of a painting; LG Objet InstaView refrigerator with an edge-to-edge glass that delivers a 23-percent-wider viewing angle; and LG Objet Styler, a premium clothing care system wrapped in a stylish, modern design.

Since every LG Objet innovation has been designed to blend effortlessly into a wide array of living spaces, they are able to complement each room of the LG Objet House. The life-enriching capabilities of this exclusive space is what leaves a lasting impression on visitors. And it goes without saying that every LG device featured in LG Objet House can be monitored and controlled on the LG ThinQ app, a level of connectivity that introduces a new “smart home” standard to the nation.

Aligning with the company’s global strategy to enhance customer experiences, LG Objet House aspires to encourage greater user interaction. “Through the moments of relaxation felt at LG Objet House, we hope to demonstrate the elevated lifestyle our LG Objet Collection makes possible,” said Song Ik-hwan, president of LG Vietnam, during its launch event.

Striking the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality, the LG Objet Collection has received high praise from around the world. In Vietnam specifically, one of its products was named the “Most Groundbreaking Product Design” of 2023 at Vietnam Design Week (VMARK 2023). These works of art are not only innovative and visually stunning, they also evoke positive emotions by delivering the next-level user experiences that make sure life is always good.

People can now spend their vacation at LG Objet House, the ideal destination for “smart home” advocates thanks to the level of connectivity offered by the LG Objet Collection, a harmonious selection of practical innovations that boast aesthetic appeal with their sophisticated colors, subtle designs and use of sustainable materials.

Contributed by LG Vietnam
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Jim11787
      New OLED C3. New setup and I can’t change channels using tv magic remote- I have to use set top box remote. Verified setup with LG tech today and it is correct. Upon him checking for solutions he said there is a software bug that is not allowing the magic remote to change channels. Stated a fix is in works but doesn’t know when it will be available. Asked for a supervisor and was told one would call back in a few hours but they didn’t. I can return the tv now but was wondering if others are having this issue and for how long. I don’t want to get stuck with a tv with multiple remotes. 
  • Similar Tagged Content