Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yonatan

How to change country code for LG smart TV

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

After reading many forums how to change region for LG smart TV using  Ez-Adjust I gave up.

I am trying to change my  reading  from IL to US (area code 1793), all forums say the same thing, go to  Ez-Adjust->Area Option and change the id in the first line to the US ID.

I tried it but there is no way to change the current ID, I type the US id but nothing change, In addition I tried to change it through IN START but nothing, i was unable to change region.

I hope there is someone here that had the same problem and solved it and can help me.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks. 

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

hi Yonatan,

I have the exact opposite issue, I bought the LG smart TV from parallel Israeli importer (was not aware) and would like to change the location to Israel, but I do not know what is the correct 4 digits number for it.

right now the EZ-ADJUST shows the current area as:

Area: 4952,

ContinentIndex: 88
Language&Country: JA
HW: AJ/JA/IL.

kind regards,

Udi

found a solution

just entered the EZ-Adjust screen (using a homemade Arduino remote), then area settings then changed the area to 1000 pressed ok then restarted TV.

Tada, now all my problems solved!!!

I'm able to see the UI language in Hebrew, set the location to Israel and download all the Israeli apps from the LG store.

Hi Guys

I need your help.  I have a TV LG 43UF770T-TD bought in DXB (Middle-East).  I want to change the location to UK or India which ever gives me access to the best apps through the LG Store.

I am a newbie and don't know what is EZ-Adjust (Homemade Arduino remote)?.

Please can someone guide/help me (step-by-step) to setup/change the location.

Any help/assistance will be highly appreciated.

K/Rgds

Supermario

found a solution

just entered the EZ-Adjust screen (using a homemade Arduino remote), then area settings then changed the area to 1000 pressed ok then restarted TV.

Tada, now all my problems solved!!!

I'm able to see the UI language in Hebrew, set the location to Israel and download all the Israeli apps from the LG store.

Adi in which model do you changed the area code?

I buying a lg lf631 from Israel parallel dealer too and I need help to change the area code to il, can you help me?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk