Quantcast

Problem playting video Manifest

Hi everybody,

I developed a webapp for LG WebOS (without using Enyo).

I've already did it with LG Netcast, but now I'm having some problems with WebOS.

I've followed this guide in order to play manifest (ism) HLS Playready Encripted videos (

link hidden, please login to view
).

The problem is that the target video in the guide is .mp4, while I need to play ism manifest video.

Can someone help me to complete the last steps? I've used the "sendDrmMessage" method with success response and then I can't continue.

I've already done it with LG Netcast, but there it was easier.

Is it a possible valid snippet (found on Netcast dev doc)?

drmAgent.onDRMMessageResult = function(msgId, resultMsg, resultCode)

{

if (resultCode == 0){

var videoPlayer = document.getElementById("VideoPlayer");

videoPlayer.data = "http://content.contoso.com/drmed/smoothstreamingcontent.ism/manifest";

videoPlayer.play(1);

}

else{

console.log("download failed. erreur:" + resultCode);

}

}

Thanks a lot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Puja aingh
      Respected Sir 🙏
            LG WEBOS LED TV MODEL NO 32LK628BPTF AUTOMATIC WIFI CONNECT IS DISCONNECTED

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUES 
    • By JLO
      Hello, I'm really disappointed that my new 4k TV model 2023 is not able to play goPro video in default high resolution. As I see from properties it has got 5312 x 2988 30fps, bit rate 190kbps audio 48kHz. Does not matter I tried it direcly from SD card or remote bluetooth cast, it says wrong format... Only I can view goPro static pictures and just thumbnails of mp4 videos... Of course, there are some older guide how to convert mp4 video to lowerr resolution etc. But I do not understand why to do it.. Any other Windows or Android devices can do it, include the 10 years old ones... It really cripples my brand new 4k TV, please help. Just I'm afraid only a firmware update can solve it. Thank you.
    • By Darshan Giri
      I was unable to install the remote control app(on TV) after bundling with Sandstorm webdriver code. Getting below error. ares-install ERR! [com.webos.appInstallService failure]: luna-send command failed <update manifest file failed>
    • By ergoproxy
      Good evening, I have a Smart LG 24MT49S PZ television and for a few days now I can no longer access the installed apps or the various settings, the television starts the apps and settings for a few seconds and then closes them a few seconds later making me return to the channel I was watching . Since, as specified, even the functions in the television menu are not accessible, it is not even possible for me to try to reset the television, does anyone know how I can proceed? Waiting for your reply, I send you my best regards.