• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By VickiB
      Every time we turn on our "smart" TV, it tries to connect to cable. We don't have cable. That's not very smart.
      Because we don't have cable, we have static; it's noisy and annoying until I can push enough buttons on the remote to get to something else.
      Is there a way to tell this thing not to boot into "TV" mode? (Best if it would remember what it was doing when I turned it off).

• By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Kanu Tomer
      Hotstar is not available for the lower versions of the tv and there are no updates applied by lg to the firmware.
      My tv is a 2016 model
    • By David Sliwowicz
      I am a new LG customer that purchased recently a 75QNED TV.  The folowing are desired functions that are missing for in the TV usage: 
       I would like to be able to define my default sound out. Today it is the TV speakers but I would like to change it to Optical + TV speakers. Turning on my bluetooth headphones generates a screen message in which I have to confirm my sound transfer to headphones. It is desired that I"ll be transfered to headphones automatically with no confirmation. Turning off my headphones should bring me back to default sound out that was defined by me. (See 1.)   I would like to be capable to generate private menu (My Menu) from the different options that you have in settings. I think that 10 such options will be sufficient.