Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Bartosz Górski

Folders in smartshare

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• App for Ultriviolet movies database

Many store-bought movie discs come with a code to redeem a digital copy of the movie from Ultraviolet.  It is flippin' hard to find an easy way to play UV movies and an app on the TV itself would answer the prayers of millions. Please create an app for webOS that will be able to play my UV mopvies from both my UK and US libraries.

By Legend for Hire, in LG webOS Wish List

• 6 replies
    • Question: programming a recording without the online list

Hello, for some reason, in the region where I live (Friuli, near Venice, Italy) the Main TV Provider (RAI) does not transmit the program plan for its channels.... while all the others do... Unfortunately I'm specially interested in recording RAI events, because I'm at work when they go on air.... I own a LG 43UJ70V1 since 10 days, in absence of the program list I did not find a way to program a recording  from RAI.... I'm quite disappointed because  I was sure (and still I am)  there must be a way to plan a recording by knowing the channel, the start date/time and the stop date/time or duration... but I couldn't find it.. I saw this feature in many 15-years-old TV sets, I can't believe it's no more in this super hi-tech expensive thing... As an alternative, is it possible to download the list from the internet??    this is also a feature that was already working in 15 years ago TV's. is there any app in the LG store to work out of this? thankyou

By adolfo melilli, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Preserve custom program list after retune

When retuning the TV program list, the "smart" option is supposed to preserve customisations made to the list.  However I find that, while locked and skipped channels are preserved, any changes I've made to the channel numbers are restored to their original defaults. This is highly frustrating as I have moved BBC 1 HD (101), for example, to channel 1 where its non-HD equivalent was, but after a rescan they move back to their original places.
      Please allow the preservation of custom lists when retuning.  Perhaps if a conflict occurs when a new channel is found, ask the user which channel they would like to occupy that slot.

By Legend for Hire, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: How to Install Google Play on webOS (not Google Play Movies and TV)

Hi guys,   I have received my LG TV with webOS 3.0 today.   I am looking to install a few Apps available on Google Play, however, it seems Google Play is not installed on the webOS software pre-installed. I can only find Google Play Movies and TV, which does not allow me to install 3rd party Apps.   Is there a way to install Google Play app and 3rd party apps ?   Many thanks

By stat999, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Has best answer

• 0 votes
      • 6 answers
    • Question: .srt subtitles do not load with SmartShare

I am using SmartShare to connect my laptop to my LG smart TV. In the software on the laptop it signals that there are external subtitles available as soon as I name the .srt files appropriately, but the TV does not play them. The button for sub is grey and not clickable. Sometimes internal subtitles, integrated in the .mkv video file, do not work either. Sometimes they do. External subtitles (.srt) never work. External subtitles (.sub + .idx) usually work. What is the cause for .srt not loading on the TV, but shows up in the computer software as available?

By Nomies, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer