Quantcast

43LF6300 Application has not been instaled. Try again

Naren

Question

Hi,

when i try to install/update Application in 43LF6300, giving a pop-up "Application has not been instaled. Try again"

i called customer care 5 time and they said "arranged a call back", but i din't recieve till now, i am frustated with LG Customer Care guy's.

can any please help me guys.

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Company Awarded 28 Awards for Excellence in Product Design,
      Including Two “Best of the Best” Honors

SEOUL, Apr. 4, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) announces it has received a total of 28 awards at this year’s Red Dot Award. Among the multiple accolades are two Best of the Best accolades for LG CLOi ServeBot and Signature Kitchen Suite Transitional Series wall ovens.
      Recognized with a Best of the Best honor, LG CLOi ServeBot incorporates innovative technology in a sleek design with stability in mind. For increased convenience and versatility, the autonomous serving robot features a three-tier shelves that can be adjusted or detached to suit the situation and can even hold up to 40 kilograms, making it easy to move heavy loads.
      Offering enhanced driving performance with six wheels and independent suspension, the CLOi ServeBot can even move stably on unsteady floors. Equipped with a 3D camera and a light detection and ranging (LiDAR) sensor, CLOi ServeBot can recognize environments and communicate with other CLOi ServeBot to coordinate movements without access points, enabling the stable operation of more than ten robots in the same space simultaneously. Featuring outstanding technology, CLOi ServeBot was awarded the Innovation Award at CES 2024.
      Also awarded the Best of the Best, the Signature Kitchen Suite Transitional Series wall ovens were recognized for its modern and minimal design with an elegant, velvety matte finish that elevates the kitchen environment. Delivering a chic, minimalist appearance, Transitional Series ovens are equipped with slimmer handles than those found on Professional Series models.
      Equipped with Gourmet AI technology and a built-in high-definition camera, the ovens can identify ingredients and automatically suggest optimal recipes on the display. Through the LG ThinQ app, users can monitor what they’re cooking in real time and even capture time-lapse videos and photos.
      LG StanbyME Go, a portable 27-inch screen built into a case, was recognized as both an Innovative Product and Winner at this year’s Red Dot Awards. Complete with an integrated Dolby Atmos sound system, HDMI connectivity and webOS, StanbyME Go is the complete anywhere-you-want entertainment experience. LG StanbyME Go is the ideal mobile entertainment screen with its 40W speakers and articulating arm can position the screen in three different ways. Protected by its military-grade case, users can enjoy their content in and outside the home, take it tailgating, camping and anywhere their travels take them.
      Other innovations recognized for outstanding design include LG’s latest TV, laptop, monitor, speaker, air conditioners, washing machines and dryers, Styler, all-in-one system ironing, dehumidifier and HydroTower, a combination of air purifier and humidifier.
      The Red Dot Award is one of the most respected competitions for product design, communication design and design concepts in the world.
      “LG will continue to provide a warm and innovative customer experience with a design tailored to users’ lifestyles along with the company’s unique smart life solutions,” said Hwang Sung-gul, head of LG Electronics’ Corporate Design Center.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Nishant singh
      Hi Team 
      kindly provide the MX Player and Ullu Application for your Web Os Tv , I recently purchased your TV LG Qned81S and it's feels really disappointment such application is not available on App store.
      Please provide this application so we can enjoy your TV 
    • By Calvinder
      A couple days ago My LG Oled voice recognition stopped working.
      If I speak to it it just says "Voice not recognized"
      I have tried many things I found online to fix this issue with no luck.
      One suggestion was to go to Settings>all settings>general>AI Service>Voice recognition service and change to LG ThinQ.
      But the  Voice recognition service tab is gone. There is only voice recognition settings tab 
      I would rather not have to reset to factory settings unless there is a way to save / export my current seating's
      Any suggestions  

Thanks 

• By Gabor Monzak
      The LG Gallery is a very nice application, I use it many times, but unfortunately there are few classical paintings. Unfortunately, uploaded user images are represented by a variety of transitions and animations, which greatly worsens the artwork.
      It would be good if:
      - The number of factory-downloadable images would increase to multiple
      - Simply display user UHD images without any crossover animation (get the effect on and off)
      - It would be possible to play back-up images in random order.
    • By cpattap
      Bonjour sur un Web OS TV UJ 620 V , comment lire et installer une application ?
      Le lecteur USB ne lit pas les fichiers ou APK.
      J'ai activé le mode développeur, créé un compte, mais ne parviens pas à la section "sources inconnues" pour la cocher et permettre l'autorisation d'installer des fichiers APK.
      Dans Developper Mode, j'ai
      IP Adresse (Wireless) 192.168.1.29 ONE Dev Mode Status
      IP Adresse Disconnected OFF Key server
      Passphase 3B6D27 Extend Extend Session Time
      Remain Session 49h:53mn OFF Clear Cache Data

Si je valide par OK , rien de plus !

1_Comment continuer la procedure ?
      2_ Existe-t-il une autre façon de procéder ?

Cordialement.