Quantcast

WIDI tutorial???

Franco

Question

Hi guys, I take this opportunity to introduce myself and consultation.
My name is Franco, am a graduate in Information Technology.

I have a LG 42LB6500 4.65.05-SF with webOS.
I want to pair with my notebook with WiDi technology, lenovo Z710, i7-4700MQ Intel processor.
In my notebook I make the connection with the SmartTV, but SmartTV not release the screen with the appropriate information to the PIN, alquien have any idea or solution for the SmartTV show me the screen with the PIN ???
Thank you very much,

Franco.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gabb
      Hi all!
      I'm wondering if there is a way to have the subtitle name on the tv osd when activating.
      I have several video file with many subtitle tracks embedded and each one with a name. When I turn on subtitles I can browse the subtitle tracks just by number and not name (in this moment I have a file with 13 different subs lunguage, can you imagine how long I take to find the right one? 😂)
      thanks for any contribute.
    • By News Reporter
      LG Marks Next Major Phase of Its CTV Advertising Business

SEOUL, Sep. 15, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) today announced a rollout of LG Ads Solutions proprietary automatic content recognition (ACR) technology across LG TVs globally, beginning this September. The rollout will replace legacy technology and put the new ACR solution on millions of smart TVs across 27 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Australia.
      The new ACR provided by LG Ads Solutions is already active on LG smart TVs in the U.S. and with the rollout, LG CTV data will be available exclusively through LG Ads Solutions.
      “Since the LG Ads Solutions launch last May, the team has created tremendous momentum for the business globally,” said Chris Jo, Senior Vice President and Head of Platform Business at LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “This rollout of the new ACR is another great milestone that demonstrates its commitment to excellence, and dedication to bringing the best possible advertising solutions to brands and agencies around the world.”
      CEO Raghu Kodige said, “This rollout marks the next major phase of our global CTV advertising business with LG Ads Solutions. It is a highly significant moment for brands across four continents, who increasingly need to reach cord-cutters and light TV viewers who have migrated to OTT services, and to understand incremental reach over traditional linear TV services. Now with LG Ads Solutions, brands globally can plan, activate and measure CTV advertising using the industry’s best ACR data set to help guarantee campaign success.”
      The ACR data, which is in compliance with all global and regional consumer data privacy regulations, helps brands understand, in an anonymized fashion, how frequent certain TV ads were aired in any given household. For brands, this means it can increase frequency levels for underexposed households, cap frequency for overexposed households, win over households that are exposed to competitors’ ads, and more. Of major importance, it informs brands and agencies which households they are missing completely due to cord-cutting.
      The data can also be used to measure the effectiveness of ads, such as if an ad drove viewers to a particular TV show or movie, or if an ad led to the download or registration of an OTT app or service.
      LG Ads Solutions already powers CTV campaigns in over 40 countries globally. Now, brands in any country covered by the ACR rollout can immediately begin working with LG Ads Solutions to understand TV audience viewership in their country at a granular level, in order to pinpoint audience segments and optimize reach, frequency and ad effectiveness across linear and streaming television.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      One of the major trends in consumer electronics, the ‘personalized user experience’ is something LG TV owners get to enjoy every day thanks to the abundance of convenient, customizable features and lifestyle services accessible via LG’s webOS platform.
      Since its launch in 2014, webOS has continued to evolve, offering increased functionality, services and options with each new update and version release. The latest webOS UI makes 2021 and 2022 LG TVs the ultimate home entertainment hubs – able to provide an ever-growing number of lifestyle apps, easier access to recommendations with the newly launched Life’s Good Hub and seamless mobile integration with effortless content mirroring.

Revamped to help users navigate the expansive list of services on offer, the new webOS Home Screen now includes the Life’s Good Hub section, where users can discover some of the latest lifestyle apps at the press of a button. The lifestyle section provides a curated selection of up to fifteen apps centered on improving a specific aspect of life at home, such as fitness, wellbeing or staying connected. A real time-saver, the new feature enables users to find services suited to their unique tastes and preferences, ‘handpicking’ the most relevant apps from the approximately 2,200 currently available* on the LG webOS platform.
      Another important consideration for today’s users is the mobile experience and cross-device compatibility. LG’s ThinQ app has been updated to make it easier to mirror content from mobile devices to LG TVs. Users will enjoy being able to switch from watching on their mobile to watching on the TV when playing content from a range of different sources, including major streaming services, LG Channels and LG Fitness.

The new lifestyle content that LG continues to bring to the webOS platform shows that the company understands and appreciates the ways in which consumers’ needs and lifestyles have changed in recent times. Take RemoteMeeting, for example: an easy-to-use video conferencing solution designed with the growing ranks of remote workers – and those wanting to catch up with friends and family in other places – in mind. Setting up the app on LG TV is fast and simple as it doesn’t require connection to a laptop or PC. From August 5, users signing up to RemoteMeeting will receive a free, 6-month membership, no matter where in the world they call home.

In an uncertain world, self-care is just as important as connecting with others, and for that LG’s latest TVs support apps such as Insight Timer. The popular meditation app is engineered to help users combat anxiety, stress and poor-quality sleep through an array of uplifting and relaxing content and wellness tools. LG 2021 and 2022 TV owners can enjoy Insight Timer free for 12-months, granting them access to 150,000 guided meditations, soothing music tracks and more.

Fitness is a key component of achieving personal wellbeing, too, which is why LG’s latest TVs offer several apps that can help users turn their living rooms into private workout studios. 305 Fitness, which features invigorating dance workouts with music from a live DJ and popular subscription workout apps such as MaxPro, Fiit TV and Flexit, will be arriving later this year.

Additionally, LG’s webOS 22-powered TVs will soon be welcoming the hotly-anticipated IDOLLIVE app. A dream come true for the world’s legions of K-pop fans, the app lets users stream a plethora of compelling K-pop content, including live performances, exclusive interviews and music videos, and offers subtitles in five different languages (English, Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin and Thai).
      With an intuitive UI and a growing library of apps and services spanning entertainment, smart home management as well as personal growth and wellbeing, LG TVs with webOS continue to redefine the ‘personalized user experience’ and deliver a better life at home to consumers worldwide.
      # # #
      * App availability varies per region.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      LG Consolidates Position as Leader of Premium TV Market with Extensive Range of
      Large Screen TVs Leveraging Latest Display Technologies

SEOUL, Aug. 29, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has announced that the world’s largest OLED TV, the LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TV, model 97G2, will soon be available for purchase in global markets. Specific launch dates for key markets will be shared in the following weeks.
      The 97G2 has an awe-inspiring 97-inch screen that leverages LG’s self-lit OLED technology to deliver immersive viewing experiences on a grand scale. With the arrival of its biggest-ever screen size, the company’s 2022 OLED TV lineup now boasts stellar 42-, 48-, 55-, 65-, 77-, 83-, 88- and 97-inch options.
      The undisputed leader of the global premium TV market for nine consecutive years,1 LG OLED has become the choice of millions of consumers worldwide. OLED TVs employ self-lit pixels that can be turned on and off individually to reproduce perfect blacks, incredibly natural colors and infinite contrast. Backlight-free, OLED allows for the creation of unprecedented form factors such as flexible and rollable TVs.
      At IFA 2022, LG will be showcasing the brand-new model, 97G2, as part of its expanded lineup of premium TVs, which includes a growing number of superb, ultra-large screen sizes designed for memorable home viewing experiences. The company will also show off the diversity of its cutting-edge display technologies, with models from its outstanding OLED, Micro LED and QNED TV ranges on exhibit at its IFA booth.
      According to a recent market research report,2 OLED TVs will account for 55 percent of the European premium TV market this year, and 66 percent by 2023. The report also forecasts that, in 2022, global shipments of TVs over 70-inches will reach approximately 14.9 million units, increasing to nearly 17.1 million units next year. With its widening portfolio of large and ultra-large screen OLED TVs, LG is well positioned to continue its dominance of the premium TV segment in Europe, and worldwide.
      One of the stars of LG’s IFA exhibit, the 97-inch LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TV utilizes the company’s OLED evo technology, α (Alpha) 9 Gen5 AI Processor and advanced picture algorithms to deliver lifelike images and a genuinely immersive, cinematic viewing experience. The 97-inch G2 series model also incorporates LG’s flush-to-the-wall Gallery Design, offering a seamless, integrated look that will instantly elevate the most luxurious home movie theater.
      Headlining LG’s stunning lineup of 8K TVs at IFA are the 88-inch LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K (model 88Z2) and 86-inch QNED TV (model 86QNED99). Both ultra-large models combine jaw-dropping size, the superior sharpness of the 8K (7,680 x 4,320) resolution and LG’s latest display technologies to make content of any genre more immersive. With over 33 million self-lit OLED pixels, the 88Z2 presents an amazing level of detail, along deep, dark blacks, infinite contrast and lifelike colors that remain true across a wide viewing angle. Meanwhile, the 8K 86QNED99 equips LG’s Quantum Dot NanoCell and Precision Dimming technologies to deliver sharp, vibrant images on its impressive 86-inch screen.
      Also on show in Berlin is LG’s massive 136-inch 4K Micro LED (3,840 x 2,160). This innovative home entertainment solution presents first-class picture quality on a spectacular scale, pairing micrometer-sized self-lit pixels with a modular design.
      Visitors to IFA 2022 (September 2-6) can check out all of LG’s latest flagship TVs, including the world’s first 97-inch OLED TV, at its booth in Hall 18, Messe Berlin.
      # # #
      1 Source: Omdia (In terms of units shipped over the 9-year period from 2013-2021)
      2 Source: Omdia ( link hidden, please login to view)

• By Evan Cabrera
      My Lg Web Os tv doesnt have an option for a bluetooth speaker. Is There a way I can get an option for it?