Quantcast

WIDI tutorial???

Franco

Question

Hi guys, I take this opportunity to introduce myself and consultation.
My name is Franco, am a graduate in Information Technology.

I have a LG 42LB6500 4.65.05-SF with webOS.
I want to pair with my notebook with WiDi technology, lenovo Z710, i7-4700MQ Intel processor.
In my notebook I make the connection with the SmartTV, but SmartTV not release the screen with the appropriate information to the PIN, alquien have any idea or solution for the SmartTV show me the screen with the PIN ???
Thank you very much,

Franco.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SIMON
      LGDTVUPDATER  

1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ 
      link hidden, please login to view |  ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
      2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
      3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
      4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your 
      5. Save and exit
      6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
      7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
      8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
      9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
      10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
      11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
      12. Restart TV

13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
      14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
      15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
      16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions

For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings

Voila! 

NSU EMU BY SMX

If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
      Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found .  
    • By pivotCE
      Do you speak Russian? Do you have have an LG webOS TV? Do you want to root it?
      For that tiny fraction of a percentage of you out there, do I have a video for you! We
      link hidden, please login to view root on LG webOS TVs a while back but the instructions were a bit…daunting, though not being a Russian speaker myself I can’t say if the video is much better.
      So, if someone wants to translate and overdub this in English for the community that’d be great! Also, if someone can please explain why you’d want root access on a TV, that would be good to know too.

#webOSforever
      Related posts:

• By sharathks00
      I am using lg webos tv
      link hidden, please login to view I am unable to connect my TV to my laptops , one on windows 7 and other on 8.1
      Tv doesnot show up on search, if it does(sometimes) when connected only decline button is shown on TV screen(no accept button)
      When connecting through TV no message appears on Laptop for connection acceptance.
      I have no problem viewing my mobile contents.
      Any suggestions???????????/

• By mattzyd
      Hi everyone 
      I have a question about miracast function after update to windows 10 
      Do You have a problem with connect pc to the TV ? I have, now ;/ 
      When I want to connect TV by add device on the tv screen i see this information "can't connect with device" 
      What's happened ? 
      Do You think this is Windows fault ? Or TV LG software ? 
      Please reply 

(if my language has got a lot of mistake, im sorry but I do best i can )
    • By Avetis
      Hi , i have a problem with connecting my laptop (Lenovo Y50 WIN10 with Broadcom BCM94352Z WLAN) via Intel's WiDi / Miracast to my LG LF652V. Open ScreenShare on TV -> Laptop found WirelessDisplay (TV) -> Connecting to TV ("CONNECTING" appears on the bottom of TV's screen , i can only "Decline" / wait) , but after 1-2 minutes TV shows message "Unable to connect to ScreenShare , plaease try again" How to solve this ?