Quantcast

Windows 10 miracast widi

mattzyd

Question

Hi everyone 

I have a question about miracast function after update to windows 10 

Do You have a problem with connect pc to the TV ? I have, now ;/ 

When I want to connect TV by add device on the tv screen i see this information "can't connect with device" 

What's happened ? 

Do You think this is Windows fault ? Or TV LG software ? 

Please reply 

(if my language has got a lot of mistake, im sorry but I do best i can )

6 answers to this question

I also encounter problem with connecting to my 42LB631 after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1.

I updated all Network, Adaptor display driver to the latest one. When I connect my laptop from Action Center, it announces Connected but the TV screen is black and after few seconds it shows an error message of "MIRRORING ERROR, we can't mirror your device screen connected via Miracast. Check you device"

In previous Window 8.1, it worked very well.

I'm waiting for a solution maybe from Intel, Microsoft or LG.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
    • By Gopinath Sekar
      Hello,
      I have a 2 year old OLED55C9PTA. The current WebOS is at 6.0 while mine is still at 4.9.5-7. 

Are we getting the WebOS updates? Is there anyway that I can manually update it to the latest WebOS?
      Thanks!
    • By Spirto
      Hi all,

So I'm trying to watch Eurosport player via the LG WebOS browser. When I put the stream I'm watching to full screen the bottom bar (with start/pause, volume, full screen etc. options) goes away for a couple of seconds and when the censor disappears it comes back and stays on. It's really annoying.

I have been watching Eurosport like this before and never had this issue. Wondering if it's something to do with the new update?

Many thanks for your time.

• By Mohammed Ghareeb
      Can any one give me a method to search about a specific channel in LG smart tv. It is the most stupid tv app. 
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom.